Author Topic: Touring Spec  (Read 2684 times)

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
Touring Spec
« on: 05 April, 2008, 06:17:03 pm »
 :-D Just converted the Carrera to touring spec :)

It's now got 32mm Pasela tires, a rack and 110 litres of storage :) It all weighs a tonne now :( but it's still quite fast :D

Some muppet on a street fix shouted shit bike as he went past, so I overtook him and told him to try and keep up  8-) left him for dead lol.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Support Equilibrium

Re: Touring Spec
« Reply #1 on: 05 April, 2008, 06:23:24 pm »

Some muppet on a street fix shouted shit bike as he went past, so I overtook him and told him to try and keep up  8-) left him for dead lol.

Haha, nice one :thumbsup:

Bike looks good too.

« Reply #2 on: 05 April, 2008, 06:31:55 pm »
 :)

That'll be more than twice the capacity I'm bringing then (40 l)

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
« Reply #3 on: 05 April, 2008, 06:43:35 pm »
Well I ordered a single MSX SL35 to match the one I already had on the trike, that way I'd two. But they cocked up the order so gave me both the pair of the big ones for the same price as a single smaller one lol :) I won't fill em up though just nice to have the space.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Support Equilibrium

« Reply #4 on: 05 April, 2008, 07:06:41 pm »
If I get tired I can always put both my panniers in one of yours  :P

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
« Reply #5 on: 05 April, 2008, 07:07:49 pm »
Seeing as Tony is coming along, he can call you Git!

My only problem is stopping though. I need better brakes and pads.

Support Equilibrium

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
« Reply #6 on: 05 April, 2008, 07:37:31 pm »
Correction the bags are actually 40 litres each instead of 55. I wonder why the bags are called 55L then lol

Support Equilibrium

« Reply #7 on: 05 April, 2008, 07:59:30 pm »
Have you chaps checked that your pedals come off easily enough? I just did - all I'll say is that I'm glad I didn't leave it to check-in time...

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
« Reply #8 on: 05 April, 2008, 08:27:51 pm »
Yup they do :) Wanna gonna give it a full strip and rebuild tonight too. But I've just broken my brake caliper :(

Support Equilibrium