Author Topic: STOLEN Hase Lepus trike  (Read 3060 times)

RichForrest

• T'is I, Silverback.
    • Ramblings of a silverback cyclist
STOLEN Hase Lepus trike
« on: 16 September, 2008, 12:42:53 am »
Message from Kevin,
please pass around,

WARNING ! STOLEN TRIKE
Hase Lepus colour Red loads of upgrades
including lowered bottom bracket/boom
and odd length cranks + mountain drive !
Stolen from a retired gent living in Sheffield .S10 area
Police Crime number K104058/2008
If you spot it for sale or being ridden or any leads
please contact Kevin at D.TEK HPVS 01353 648177
Big Thanks

Re: STOLEN Hase Lepus trike
« Reply #1 on: 16 September, 2008, 05:59:31 am »
Rich,
I'm just trying to help, but if you can speak to Kevin ask him if he has provided photos to the police.  A crime report is one thing, but if we are provided electronic photos then they go out on briefing sheets.  Something like that is going to get the coppers interested as it is unusual.  It will greatly increase the chance of a copper taking an interest and finding it.
Electronic copies are best as they can just be attached to the daily intelligence sheets.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #2 on: 16 September, 2008, 09:43:28 am »
Buggers.  Hope he gets it back.
Getting there...

RichForrest

• T'is I, Silverback.
« Reply #3 on: 16 September, 2008, 10:04:02 am »
Rich,
I'm just trying to help, but if you can speak to Kevin ask him if he has provided photos to the police.  A crime report is one thing, but if we are provided electronic photos then they go out on briefing sheets.  Something like that is going to get the coppers interested as it is unusual.  It will greatly increase the chance of a copper taking an interest and finding it.
Electronic copies are best as they can just be attached to the daily intelligence sheets.

Cheers Grub will pass that on.

Rich.

ABlipInContinuity

« Reply #4 on: 16 September, 2008, 11:31:17 am »

RichForrest

• T'is I, Silverback.
« Reply #5 on: 18 September, 2008, 08:21:03 am »
Rich,
I'm just trying to help, but if you can speak to Kevin ask him if he has provided photos to the police.  A crime report is one thing, but if we are provided electronic photos then they go out on briefing sheets.

From Kevin

"No, the elderly owner has not got a single picture of his machine and his daughter is house bound and cannot easily visit the local police station .
So I am in the process of finding a "nearest" image and forwarding this to the Sheffield police with a few notes attached."

Don't think I have many detailed pics of mine bike either, suppose I'd better find the camera.

Rich.