Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 889998 times)

ian

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #4125 on: 22 December, 2020, 05:28:50 pm »
I've said it before, but it bears repeating, but she really is astonishingly dumb. I honestly think that if we gave her the opportunity, she'd prove she's tough on immigration by inadvertently deporting herself and then complaining it was unfair on her.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #4126 on: 22 December, 2020, 07:02:45 pm »
Oh FFS!  I come here to lambast disgraced former International Development minister Piggi Patel only to find you lot have comprehensively ninja'd me :'(

I expect she was conflicted between her innate desire to incarcerate absolutely everyone and her secret desire to see all illegal immigrants suffocating utterly to DETH in the back of a lorry.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

ian

« Reply #4127 on: 22 December, 2020, 08:32:34 pm »
I'm sure I read somewhere that she's also claimed the government 'has been ahead of the curve at every step' regarding our dear friend the coronavirus.

Ah, here we go.

Quote from: HMG's Minister for the Stupid
The Government has consistently this year been ahead of the curve in terms of proactive decisions on coronavirus.

Any words that leave her mouth appear to be on a suicide mission.

« Reply #4128 on: 22 December, 2020, 09:58:57 pm »
And yet, like all tories at this time, she remains untouchable.

No accountability in a crap electoral process which gives the minority absolute power.  It's an even bigger problem when those who have grabbed power are so totally unscrupulous.

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #4129 on: 23 December, 2020, 07:05:59 am »
This made me smile and is sort of OT.  An extract from a kit review from the (toy aeroplane) club newsletter, "The laser cutting and accuracy of parts is very good, the instructions not so. A nice glossy book with pictures but with more omissions than a Boris Johnson confessional."
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

robgul

• Cycle:End-to-End webmaster
  • cyclist, Cytech accredited mechanic & woodworker
    • Cycle:End-to-End
« Reply #4130 on: 23 December, 2020, 07:57:49 am »
Julie Burchill

The book of my enemy has not even made it as far as being remaindered?  Or some other piece of recent Twattery?

Having some insider knowledge of the publisher's action on this matter - the original manuscript had not been completed and submitted . . . the publisher just cancelled the contract as was its right within the terms.

« Reply #4131 on: 23 December, 2020, 11:53:42 pm »

Priti Awful (again).

(I don't think comments about how people look are particularly helpful)

True,   I swithered on posting that, I  went ahead as it wasn't a comment regarding  weight / gender / ethnicity / etc.   
But, agreed, and deleted.

« Reply #4132 on: 24 December, 2020, 03:30:27 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-55422321

This chap ,   with an attitude like that I'm amazed the Tories didn't promote him.  What did he say to make them expel him ?
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #4133 on: 24 December, 2020, 04:18:56 pm »
Bloody Stupid (Boris) Johnson of ‘getting Brexit done’.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #4134 on: 24 December, 2020, 04:22:57 pm »
All he wanted was the opportunity to look like santa claus at Christmas.   Well bozo, sorry to break it to you but SC is fake too*.

*  Just my opinion you understand ...

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4135 on: 24 December, 2020, 06:31:08 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-55422321

This chap, with an attitude like that I'm amazed the Tories didn't promote him.  What did he say to make them expel him ?

Islamophobic arse-gravy:

Calderdale Tory councillor suspended over 'Islamophobic' comment

A Calderdale councillor has been suspended for a second time by the Conservative Party after sharing a post comparing Muslims not speaking out against terrorism to Germans who did not speak out against Nazis.

(My bold)

His previous suspension was for

In 2012 a private email to campaign group Just showed Mr Taylor called the Hillsborough report “politically correct” and the Stephen Lawrence inquiry “a joke”.

So, a serial Super-Twat who, when the revolution comes, will learn anew that “freeze peach” has its consequences.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4136 on: 06 January, 2021, 07:06:19 pm »
I'm not sure whether Daniel Hannan, the anti-EU anti-NHS anti-poor people freshly minted peer, has been nominated for the pantheon of Super-Twats, but if he ent it is a startling omission.  Anyway, he wants to trample all over various things that are stopping his obscenely wealthy pals from getting even richer, for e.g.
  • the Temporary Workers’ Directive
  • the General Data Protection Regulation
  • the ban on products made from genetically modified crops
  • the REACH Directive, wot outlaws chemicals linked to health problems including cancer, thyroid disease, hormone disruption and slow development.
  • the End of Life Vehicles Directive
  • the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive introduced to regulate hedge funds and private equity following the 2008 financial crash
  • “chunks of” the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) – the legal framework to harmonise regulation of securities markets and trading venues

Even without the last two the list would be more than sufficient to ensure Super-Twat status, but those last two merit the addition of Oak Leaves, Swords, and Diamonds to his Twats' Cross.  I mean, what could possibly go wrong when financial sharks are allowed to do what they bloody well like, Danno?  You twat.

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #4137 on: 07 January, 2021, 10:34:44 am »
A corporate nomination:

Centrica, owners of Gritish Bas

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55562904
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #4138 on: 11 January, 2021, 12:11:26 am »
A double entry for Ian Austin & Esther McVile.   

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4139 on: 11 January, 2021, 12:34:34 am »
Mr Google is failing to inform me of any notable recent twatworthiness on the part of either.  Pray enlighten us, o wise Twatfinder-General!

« Reply #4140 on: 11 January, 2021, 12:43:19 am »
Mr Google is failing to inform me of any notable recent twatworthiness on the part of either.  Pray enlighten us, o wise Twatfinder-General!

https://twitter.com/EstherMcVey1/status/1348278687645523969?s=20

https://twitter.com/Rob_K_Abrams/status/1348282772121669632?s=20

« Reply #4141 on: 11 January, 2021, 01:26:16 am »

That McVey tweet gives hope to all those who are intellectually challenged that they too are smart enough to become an MP.
Rust never sleeps

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4142 on: 11 January, 2021, 09:45:57 am »

Ah, I see what you mean.  The twatfulness of both is most enormous.

Edit: Equally worthy of S-T status are the globsters of the Gammonariat agreeing with McVile.  Especially the one who used the word “sheeple” inna-non-ironic-stylee.

« Reply #4143 on: 11 January, 2021, 09:56:01 am »
The lack of high profile press attention given to the right wing coup attempt in the US and subsequent ongoing situation, is remarkable.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

« Reply #4144 on: 11 January, 2021, 10:09:07 am »
The lack of high profile press attention given to the right wing coup attempt in the US and subsequent ongoing situation, is remarkable.

As is the lack of directed condemnation of the ringleader by our Conservative mp's as well as the deafening silence of the fascist farrige.

Instead Super twat Hancock suggests that social media companies might need more regulation because they have decided not to allow continued insurrectionist behaviour on their platforms.  Gag the media that doesn't openly support your fascist views eh Hancock?  Hypocritical super twat.

ian

« Reply #4145 on: 11 January, 2021, 10:27:38 am »

Really? It's pretty much the top story in everything I've read over the weekend.

I'd be very interested in Esther Vey's opinion on the matter though. She seems to possess a critical insight denied to most.

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #4146 on: 11 January, 2021, 10:44:02 am »
May it please the court, it should be noted that P**** M***** CBE has today admitted on a commercial distascope broadcast that his assessment of *name redacted for reasons of good taste* was incorrect. So that's alright then.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #4147 on: 11 January, 2021, 03:38:06 pm »

Really? It's pretty much the top story in everything I've read over the weekend.

I'd be very interested in Esther Vey's opinion on the matter though. She seems to possess a critical insight denied to most.

Esther McVey exists solely to make Liz Truss look gifted...
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #4148 on: 11 January, 2021, 07:34:12 pm »
A double entry for Ian Austin & Esther McVile.

Austin al aggro!
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."