Author Topic: The RANT thread (often contains fruity language)  (Read 2930331 times)

clarion

• Tyke
Re: The RANT thread (often contains fruity language)
« Reply #4750 on: 08 December, 2009, 09:49:03 am »
Lalala I can't hear you!  I'm not getting a sore throat & a cold.  I'm not I'm not I'm not!!! </Violet Elizabeth Bott>
Getting there...

her_welshness

• Slut of a librarian
    • Lewisham Cyclists
« Reply #4751 on: 08 December, 2009, 10:57:43 am »
Fuck off cold - just FUCK OFF! I have managed to elude you for 5 months - grrrrarrrgg. Garrr I hate meeting up with friends who claim they are fighting fit but actually they are full of the lurgy instead but didn't want to disappoint by staying in. You are lovely but stay the fuck in next time.  >:(

Julian

• samoture
« Reply #4752 on: 08 December, 2009, 11:18:50 am »
I have three Lever Arch files of documents to read.  There are dozens of statements from various people.

Apparently, none of them, including the barristers, know the difference between 'principal' and 'principle.'

This is beginning to hurt.

« Reply #4753 on: 08 December, 2009, 01:15:35 pm »
Barristers! What is the world coming to?   :o

The End is Nigh
 :'(
"A woman on a bicycle has all the world before her where to choose; she can go where she will, no man hindering." The Type-Writer Girl, 1897

HTFB

• The Monkey and the Plywood Violin
« Reply #4754 on: 08 December, 2009, 02:07:58 pm »
I made that error, a pure typo from exhaustion, in the abstract to my thesis. It infuriates me every time I think about it (which is orders of magnitude more often than anybody ever reads it, especially since the Beloved Stoker keeps teasing me on the subject whenever spelling comes up).
Not especially helpful or mature

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #4755 on: 08 December, 2009, 02:08:56 pm »
Newspaper sub-editors!  The next one of you pissweasels to use the word "birdie" to describe one or another of Mr Woods' kiss 'n' tell acquaintances is going to wish that you'd only been repeatedly bludgeoned around the head with a seven-iron.  It's not big, it's not clever, it's not funny and it becomes less funny with each repetition.  If you started as a half-wit - and I think I'm being generous to a fault here - you're currently at 0.0000152587890625, which makes you even thicker than gurning turdspurt Rod fucking Liddle.

If that is the best you can do, please leave the building and have a nice lie down.  In the outside lane of the M6 Toll Road.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #4756 on: 08 December, 2009, 04:05:04 pm »
Read ALL of the e-mail.
Don’t just read the first line and then ring me up asking loads of questions that you could have answered yourself if you’d read the whole e-mail.  AGAIN!
Prat.
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #4757 on: 08 December, 2009, 04:14:08 pm »
Lalala I can't hear you!  I'm not getting a sore throat & a cold.  I'm not I'm not I'm not!!! </Violet Elizabeth Bott>

I have now taken paracetamol.  This is a magic medication which will banish all my aches & pains, including the crushing headache and disorienting earache, as well as the sore thorat which is now almost stopping me swallowing.  I shall be perfectly well shortly.

This is official, and no exceptions will be made.
Getting there...

Zoidburg

« Reply #4758 on: 08 December, 2009, 05:12:31 pm »
To the nice people at Continental tyres.

Your road tyres are a complete load of tommy tank and couldn't keep out a sharp glance let alone a tiny bit of glass.

3 punctures a bloody week for a month you useless feckers.

Jaded

• The Codfather
  • Formerly known as Jaded
« Reply #4759 on: 08 December, 2009, 06:37:02 pm »
repeatedly bludgeoned around the head with a seven-iron.

I think you mean a severe-iron.  ;D
It is simpler than it looks.

« Reply #4760 on: 08 December, 2009, 09:43:20 pm »
In the last ten days, some thieving scrote has stolen our satnav, I have had a grim cold which has turned into sinusitis, my husband's boss has continued to be an unalloyed wanker, some thieving scrote stole two rear lights and my bike computer this evening, and my cat is about to die.
Things have been so shit I can't even summon the reserves to rant properly.

To whoever is dealing out the shit: enough, already.

« Reply #4761 on: 08 December, 2009, 09:44:35 pm »
In the last ten days, some thieving scrote has stolen our satnav, I have had a grim cold which has turned into sinusitis, my husband's boss has continued to be an unalloyed wanker, some thieving scrote stole two rear lights and my bike computer this evening, and my cat is about to die.

Oh poor you, what a rotten time :(.
Quote from: Kim
^ This woman knows what she's talking about.

nicknack

• Hornblower
« Reply #4762 on: 08 December, 2009, 09:50:13 pm »
Oy! Whoever is in charge could you please get off your arse and deal Little Miss Mac a better hand. I'm sure she doesn't deserve the shit she's getting.

Just in case your rant didn't get through.
There's no vibrations, but wait.

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #4763 on: 08 December, 2009, 10:01:21 pm »
To the nice people at Continental tyres.

Your road tyres are a complete load of tommy tank and couldn't keep out a sharp glance let alone a tiny bit of glass.

3 punctures a bloody week for a month you useless feckers.
Ah...HamsterSkins.

To the twat from (department deleted to save lawsuits) with whom I have been lumbered on this current piece of work: we're doing you a favour by giving you some experience of our department, as you requested.  I, for my part, would like you to get your finger out and do the work with which I have entrusted you, not come back instantly with "can you give me less to do?" and then criticise me for apparently duplicating the allocation of meetings JUST BECAUSE YOU LABELLED TWO OF THEM WITH THE SAME CROSS-REFERENCE NUMBER ON YOUR OWN WORKSHEET, YOU CRETIN.

You should thank your lucky stars that you won't be getting an assignment appraisal from me, because I would have to invent a new ratings scale.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

Eccentrica Gallumbits

• Rock 'n' roll and brew, rock 'n' roll and brew...
« Reply #4764 on: 08 December, 2009, 10:03:21 pm »
Oi, twat on a mountain bike, it's not ok to barrel under the bridges on the canal paths at a billion miles an hour just because you're ringing your bell. Slow down. If I hadn't rung my bell and slowed down, we'd have crashed.

Kirst, if you want to finish the pendant, earrings and teeny tiny penis pendant, you have to take them to the class! It's no good leaving them in the kitchen.  >:(
My feminist marxist dialectic brings all the boys to the yard.

CrinklyLion

• The one with devious, cake-pushing ways....
« Reply #4765 on: 08 December, 2009, 11:18:26 pm »
Newspaper sub-editors!  ...
...M6 Toll Road.

Bravo.  A very fine rant indeed.

« Reply #4766 on: 08 December, 2009, 11:23:06 pm »
Newspaper sub-editors!  The next one of you pissweasels to use the word "birdie" to describe one or another of Mr Woods' kiss 'n' tell acquaintances is going to wish that you'd only been repeatedly bludgeoned around the head with a seven-iron.  It's not big, it's not clever, it's not funny and it becomes less funny with each repetition.  If you started as a half-wit - and I think I'm being generous to a fault here - you're currently at 0.0000152587890625, which makes you even thicker than gurning turdspurt Rod fucking Liddle.

If that is the best you can do, please leave the building and have a nice lie down.  In the outside lane of the M6 Toll Road.

POTD?

« Reply #4767 on: 09 December, 2009, 12:46:03 am »

Bloody hell! I've suffered from just one of those & it's pissed me off. May your misfortunes soon be over.
"A woman on a bicycle has all the world before her where to choose; she can go where she will, no man hindering." The Type-Writer Girl, 1897

her_welshness

• Slut of a librarian
    • Lewisham Cyclists
« Reply #4768 on: 09 December, 2009, 10:25:04 am »
Cold, please fuck off now or just show some signs that you are pissing off soon.  >:(

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #4769 on: 09 December, 2009, 10:27:32 am »
Coughing and phlegm - feck off!   >:(

I have not been able to sleep properly for the last week, I'm coughing so badly that I'm being sick and I've had e-bloody-nough!  I want to get a good night's sleep tonight and go to the staff party tomorrow.  If I have to miss it there will be hell to pay...  >:( >:( >:(
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #4770 on: 09 December, 2009, 11:30:14 am »
I'm being picky* I know.

But I have a strong preference that whoever is in the driving seat of the truck behind me is actually engaged in the process of driving, rather than just operating the pedals.  By which I mean I don't think it's wise to hold a mobile phone in your right hand as you're travelling along.  Nor do  I think the left thumb should be rammed up a nostril, bogy-mining.

* a pun, as you have either just discovered, or are about to (sorry for spoiling it ;) )
Getting there...

Oscar's dad

• aka Septimus Fitzwilliam Beauregard Partridge
« Reply #4771 on: 09 December, 2009, 11:32:14 am »
I'm being picky* I know.

But I have a strong preference that whoever is in the driving seat of the truck behind me is actually engaged in the process of driving, rather than just operating the pedals.  By which I mean I don't think it's wise to hold a mobile phone in your right hand as you're travelling along.  Nor do  I think the left thumb should be rammed up a nostril, bogy-mining.

* a pun, as you have either just discovered, or are about to (sorry for spoiling it ;) )

The driver must have been female as it is common knowledge that blokes can't multi task.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #4772 on: 09 December, 2009, 11:38:31 am »
If she was then she had an unfortunate face.
Getting there...

Oscar's dad

• aka Septimus Fitzwilliam Beauregard Partridge
« Reply #4773 on: 09 December, 2009, 11:40:04 am »
If she was then she had an unfortunate face.

Like a rivet catcher's glove?

her_welshness

• Slut of a librarian
    • Lewisham Cyclists
« Reply #4774 on: 09 December, 2009, 11:53:38 am »
Coughing and phlegm - feck off!   >:(

I have not been able to sleep properly for the last week, I'm coughing so badly that I'm being sick and I've had e-bloody-nough!  I want to get a good night's sleep tonight and go to the staff party tomorrow.  If I have to miss it there will be hell to pay...  >:( >:( >:(

Sounds like you have it much worse than I  >:( Go to bed early tonight with a double dose of night-nurse and whiskey and you will sleep the whole night through  :thumbsup: