Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 879581 times)

ian

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #4650 on: 21 June, 2021, 11:03:39 am »
In my experience, we denude poorer health systems of key staff to make up our own shortfalls. No one is staying that, of course, there won't be some transfer (and indeed it's vital for gaining experience, especially for medical staff in the developing world where facilities are minimal) but the current model is very exploitative, especially for things like nursing, where we take with no intention of giving back.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #4651 on: 21 June, 2021, 11:06:23 am »
In my experience, we denude poorer health systems of key staff to make up our own shortfalls. No one is staying that, of course, there won't be some transfer (and indeed it's vital for gaining experience, especially for medical staff in the developing world where facilities are minimal) but the current model is very exploitative, especially for things like nursing, where we take with no intention of giving back.
yeah, but it saves a bundle on training and education costs…
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #4652 on: 21 June, 2021, 11:24:59 am »
Wanted: 25,000 doctors.  Some medical experience preferred.  Write now to Dido, Queen of Carnage, London SW1.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #4653 on: 21 June, 2021, 11:31:46 am »
It's a ridiculously bold statement totally unachievable under the fascists.  We can see who dodo's role model in chief is, can't we?

Firstly, state education will need massive investment in order to turn out sufficient numbers of potential home grown medics.  So, give that ten years of investment (teachers, state of the art classrooms, laboratories and technology) and another ten years to get the standards sufficiently high whilst maintaining or increasing that investment level of course.

Then you need the capacity to train the thousands of extra British student medics over five years not of course accounting for the prohibitive cost of training these medics and the personal cost to each of them with their student and professional loans.  Most poorer background potential medics and their families will simply not tread that road.

By my rough estimates then it would take 20 to 25 years to achieve this lofty aim, purely politically motivated of course but naturally there will be "not a real penny more" to make it happen.  It cannot even start without bozo's and the ERG's say so and Rishi writing cheques that UK Plc simply cannot cash.

And whilst dodo is failing in this task but drawing millions in taxpayer relief, er I mean remuneration, there are the parallel tasks of bozo&co of levelling up the north, making the UK world-beating at science, becoming greener by the day, bribing maintaining the grey vote whilst pushing out the state pension entitlement age further and further and somehow paying down the covid bill.  And that's just for starters.

My glass just emptied ...

« Reply #4654 on: 21 June, 2021, 12:57:13 pm »
Surely not the same woman who in 2019 penned a report admitting that the NHS must 'increase international recruitment in the short to medium term'. It would seem it is. But the previous post bt polar bear highlights some of the issues. Just increasing the capacity of medical schools would be difficult. They enjoy the luxury of oversubscription and a Medical school is a v.expensive faculty to run

« Reply #4655 on: 22 June, 2021, 09:19:12 am »

« Reply #4656 on: 22 June, 2021, 02:03:11 pm »
UEFA.

Really folks: get a grip.   :facepalm:

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #4657 on: 22 June, 2021, 06:02:05 pm »
Quote from: Polar Bear
...the parallel tasks of bozo ... levelling up the north...
Every time I hear the Prime Muppet talk about "levelling up" the "North" I think he's actually channelling William the Conqueror.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

« Reply #4658 on: 22 June, 2021, 10:01:58 pm »

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #4659 on: 23 June, 2021, 09:27:01 am »
Laurence Fox's latest song

https://twitter.com/TheIDSmiths/status/1407435919129448459?s=20
I improved my listening experience by scrolling down to read the comments while he apparently attempted to play. The lack,of visuals really did improve the experience, especially as I already have the volume on this fondleslap at zero unless I switch on my headphones which I hadn’t.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #4660 on: 23 June, 2021, 09:42:07 am »
It's a spoof. You should listen, it's excellent

« Reply #4661 on: 23 June, 2021, 11:51:05 am »
Latrine Dorries had apparently waded in with her usual intellectual and informed perspective on the debate about poor white children underachieving in school.

It's interesting that the fascists don't look at the background socio-economic factors but just make a declaration based upon a single set of statistics.   I guess that they don't want to unearth any of their turds lurking from their previous social suppression and exclusion experiments during the Thatcher years.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4662 on: 23 June, 2021, 05:36:47 pm »
Although I have just tested positive for Coronalurgi, I will be attending a council meeting in person as myself.. My name is Marc Asquith and I am both a Super-Twat and — natch — a Tory.

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #4663 on: 23 June, 2021, 06:17:21 pm »
MP completely focused on the big issues facing the country

https://twitter.com/joymorrissey/status/1407464031997267977
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4664 on: 23 June, 2021, 06:45:43 pm »
Quote from: Richard Milne
Yes, forget hungry children, or people losing their livelihoods or all the other crises hitting Britain because of your party.  What is needed is posters of the Queen, huge yachts and children singing nationalistic songs.

This Unit hereby endorses this product, service or sentiment.

« Reply #4665 on: 23 June, 2021, 06:52:30 pm »
Although I have just tested positive for Coronalurgi, I will be attending a council meeting in person as myself.. My name is Marc Asquith and I am both a Super-Twat and — natch — a Tory.

Seems the only skin condition he has to prevent him wearing a mask is sweat in the rolls of fat around his neck!

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #4666 on: 23 June, 2021, 06:56:02 pm »

So he wasn't going to stay home when he thought he was positive, but now it's been pointed out he's not (according to the LFT at least) he is going to stay home.
That makes sense, not.
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4667 on: 23 June, 2021, 06:56:21 pm »
He's certainly a prime candidate for the Oxtail Illustrated Dictionary, next to the word “gammon”.

Zipperhead

• The cyclist formerly known as Big Helga
« Reply #4668 on: 23 June, 2021, 07:10:18 pm »

Marc Asquith

Abzorbaloff

Or did I get them the wrong way round?
Won't somebody think of the hamsters!

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #4669 on: 23 June, 2021, 10:37:38 pm »
MP completely focused on the big issues facing the country

https://twitter.com/joymorrissey/status/1407464031997267977

Oh look, there she goes.
https://twitter.com/nicktolhurst/status/1407805675116417026?s=19

Get tae fuck. And when you're there, fuck off some more.
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4670 on: 24 June, 2021, 12:01:40 am »
Is she by any chance related to well-known racist and Super-Twat Steven Patrick Morrissey?

Also, wot Mrs P said.

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #4671 on: 24 June, 2021, 10:34:56 am »
As Mz Morrissey hasn't stipulated which queen,  I will be following the letter of her diktat by ordering this portrait of the queen by Terence Cuneo

https://picclick.co.uk/RAILWAY-PRINT-Queen-of-the-Belgians-at-New-361993835364.html
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #4672 on: 24 June, 2021, 10:42:16 am »
In a way its quite heartening to discover than Morissey isn't even the worst Morrisey

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #4673 on: 25 June, 2021, 05:18:29 pm »

« Reply #4674 on: 25 June, 2021, 06:15:12 pm »
Galloway is like Farage, an old fashioned fascist in sheep's clothing*. 

These disruptors are loved by tories who benefit by their very presence.  I watched a news clip where some of the muslim community were being interviewed and they were ranting on about how Labour has done nothing for them, how Labour doesn't talk about them and offers them nothing and they were voting for Galloway.  I couldn't help wondering where the "me me me" element of voting for your enemy came from.

* sheep as in something acceptable to the gammons.  Mixing my meat metaphors I guess ...  🤔