Author Topic: Recommendations for a cheap van hire place NW London  (Read 1053 times)

velosam

• '.....you used to be an apple on a stick.'
Recommendations for a cheap van hire place NW London
« on: 10 December, 2017, 02:54:54 pm »
I need a van to move out my garage and stuff.  I did think of using the car but it’s tiny and it will be around 10 or more trips.

So I guess I need it for the day and sometime over Christmas as it should be quieter and I have leave to use.

Thanks

Re: Recommendations for a cheap van hire place NW London
« Reply #1 on: 10 December, 2017, 03:46:51 pm »
I recently found Enterprise the best deal but their pricing varies by depot, day and demand so it helps if you can be flexible about the day you want the van for etc,  Their daily Excess protection is horrendous at £20 a day and it is much cheaper to take a months Excess protection bought online if hiring for more than a couple of days, but for one day it is probably not worth the hassle.  I hired from here in Exeter for 4 days mid week to shift stuff from Gatwick to Nottingham which was half the price of hiring from Gatwick/Crawley.  From what I remember the hire rate was less than £40 a day for a 19m3 transit (ie extra LWB high top).

velosam

• '.....you used to be an apple on a stick.'
Re: Recommendations for a cheap van hire place NW London
« Reply #2 on: 10 December, 2017, 06:03:48 pm »
Thanks, will do some shopping around. In the past have used removal men but there isn’t that many large items