Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896810 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #6725 on: 14 December, 2023, 09:31:09 am »
More cancel culture from those who claim that they are the victims of cancel culture.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #6726 on: 14 December, 2023, 09:35:29 am »
Badenoch condemns London plague study after MP calls it ‘woke archaeology

What, and I do mean WHAT, the actual fuck?
Badenoch is peak ST material. What you get if you distill years of the ERG with Tory policy.

It is really quite fascist, this move to telling academic institutions what they can and can't research.

Misrepresenting scientific study of skull shapes as phrenology is either beyond stupid or deliberate. Hard to tell which with Badenoch - she comes across as remarkably dense.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #6727 on: 14 December, 2023, 10:34:21 am »
Can anyone post a link to the results of the ERG's “research”?

[“If there is one it'll be paywalled!” – Ed.]
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #6728 on: 14 December, 2023, 11:51:13 pm »

Badenoch is peak ST material. What you get if you distill years of the ERG with Tory policy.

It is really quite fascist, this move to telling academic institutions what they can and can't research.

Misrepresenting scientific study of skull shapes as phrenology is either beyond stupid or deliberate. Hard to tell which with Badenoch - she comes across as remarkably dense.

Thick as mince.

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #6729 on: 15 December, 2023, 10:05:37 am »

Thick as mince.

She's not thick though... she's just an evil shit.
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah

« Reply #6731 on: 15 December, 2023, 04:10:34 pm »
The Complete Bell End is back in the spotlight and showing his usual levels of super twattishness.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #6732 on: 15 December, 2023, 04:23:59 pm »
So if Piers ‘Morgan’ Moron CBE is denying knowledge of phone hacking by The Mirror reports while he was in charge, is he by default admitting incompetence as an editor because he didn’t know what his reporters were doing?

I’m asking for a friend.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #6733 on: 15 December, 2023, 04:54:17 pm »
Funny your friend wants to know that, a chap on the BBC News was making that very point this afternoon.  The chap being interviewed also noted that the CBE wasn't offered as a witness by MGN, because he'd have had to give evidence under oath and Leveson has already drawn attention to the CBE's limited understanding of the difference between truth and lies.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6734 on: 15 December, 2023, 06:29:01 pm »
So if Piers ‘Morgan’ Moron CBE is denying knowledge of phone hacking by The Mirror reports while he was in charge, is he by default admitting incompetence as an editor because he didn’t know what his reporters were doing?

I’m asking for a friend.

Rebekah Brooks used a similar defence when the Murdoch tabloids were in the firing line.  She got promoted.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6735 on: 22 December, 2023, 10:26:55 am »
New to the ranks of Super-Twattery is Secretary of State for Health and Social Care Victoria (Tw)Atkins for her abject failure to do anything even remotely resembling research before slagging off a substantial proportion of the medical profession on live television: Health Secretary Leaves People In Disbelief After Bizarre Description Of Junior Doctors.  For reference:

Starting salaryRequired qualifications
Junior doctor~£28,000*Medical degree requiring at least five years at university
Minister of State£118,264None

Also, she appears to employ a hairdresser in training :demon:

* according to @implausibleblog on that Xitter, that they have now

« Reply #6736 on: 23 December, 2023, 09:18:38 am »
That is quite amazingly insulting. I can only assume it was deliberate to stoke the fires and push the junior doctors into further action.

I work with incredibly clever junior doctors, most of whom have higher degrees in addition to college membership by examination.
When she arrives in her diabetic coma it will be on of those doctors in training who will resuscitate her.

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #6737 on: 23 December, 2023, 10:52:38 am »
Quote from: chrisbainbridge
That is quite amazingly insulting. I can only assume it was deliberate...
Almost certainly.  Scorched earth policy.  Wreck as much as possible before the next administration is in place in an effort to make it look bad when it tries to piece Humpty back together again.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

ian

« Reply #6738 on: 23 December, 2023, 12:05:26 pm »
To be honest, she seems entirely clueless beyond any purposeful action, which shouldn't be surprising at this point.

Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

« Reply #6740 on: 24 December, 2023, 11:20:50 am »
I cannot imagine any circumstance in which any sane man would make such joke about their wife nor can I think of any woman I know who would not walk away from a man who made such comments.

We have awful rape statistics and this man thinks that a date rape drug is appropriate?  Words literally are failing me to express my horror.  I hope that every bill board in his constituency has a poster stating that he approves of date raping your wife and see if he survives!

citoyen

Super-Twat
« Reply #6741 on: 24 December, 2023, 11:52:05 am »
Crikey, that is spectacularly ill-judged.

The good old “it was a joke made in private” defence.

What a moron.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6742 on: 24 December, 2023, 12:13:15 pm »
He appears to be at least seven of the BRITISH Army's eleven officially-recognised types of fucking idiot and appears hell-bent on gnawing off everything below the knee.

« Reply #6743 on: 24 December, 2023, 04:49:49 pm »
"i need to keep my wife a.bit tipsy so she doesn't realise she has better options than me"
  Joke.
"I need to keep my wife spiked on rohypnol..." Not so much.
simplicity, truth, equality, peace

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #6744 on: 24 December, 2023, 06:38:18 pm »
"i need to keep my wife a.bit tipsy so she doesn't realise she has better options than me"
  Joke.
"I need to keep my wife spiked on rohypnol..." Not so much.
I suppose the former is self mockery. The Cleverly utterance is just unacceptable.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

barakta

• Bastard lovechild of Yomiko Readman and Johnny 5
« Reply #6745 on: 24 December, 2023, 07:05:15 pm »
TBH I don't think either bit-tipsy or the rohypnol are acceptable, especially from a public figure. It's all part of degrading women, and the idea it's OK to trick them into sexualised contact with you, theoretical, joking or otherwise.

The most common spiking agent IS alcohol. Either alcohol in an ostensibly non-alcoholic drink, or more alcohol than the recipient realises. I've had that done to me more than once.

In the bin with not-so-Cleverly and everyone like him.

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #6746 on: 24 December, 2023, 07:31:07 pm »
Like the saying goes, when someone tells you who they are, believe them.

citoyen

« Reply #6747 on: 24 December, 2023, 11:22:47 pm »
Like the saying goes, when someone tells you who they are, believe them.

If he knows it’s not acceptable to say these things in public but thinks it’s ok say them in private then he is not only an appalling human being but monumentally stupid as well.

It was supposed to be “off the record” but the Mirror have a strong public interest defence in breaking the embargo.

This should be a sacking offence really. But considering they were already scraping the barrel when they gave Cleverly the job, the alternatives aren’t going to be an improvement.

« Reply #6748 on: 25 December, 2023, 12:54:15 am »
Now, now, I think "a tub of lard" has proven political history and would be the right Tory for the job.

« Reply #6749 on: 25 December, 2023, 12:56:31 am »
Actually I think the cons should find the worst la our or lib dem MPs and give them ministerial roles.
They could pretend they are being all cross-party unity and best for the country, while actually trying to find someone worse/nearly as bad as them.