Author Topic: Europe Bike Photo Library  (Read 1291 times)

gregraisman

Europe Bike Photo Library
« on: 09 September, 2009, 05:10:08 pm »
Greetings from Portland, Oregon, USA everyone... I'm new to the forums here. I noticed a lot of you checked out the video I put up about the 2,500 bike parking garage in Leuven (2,500 bike garage from start to finish on Flickr - Photo Sharing!)

I thought if you liked that one, you may want to check out my Europe Photo Library. Collection: Europe Photo Library

It's chock full of photos, videos, and a couple of interviews from a dozen cities. I tried to make my titles pretty detailed, so it's reasonably searchable. I hope it's a useful resource and fun to check out.

If you want to see a bunch of photos from Portland's bike scene (which includes 2,000 bike events a year), check out: Collection: I Love Portland

peace
Greg

clarion

• Tyke
Re: Europe Bike Photo Library
« Reply #1 on: 09 September, 2009, 10:00:56 pm »
Hey Greg - thanks for that vid, and the links.  Glad you came to find out who the heck we are! ;D

Hope you stick around for a bit.

As you say, peace

clarion :)
Getting there...

« Reply #2 on: 10 September, 2009, 10:57:41 pm »
Greetings from Portland, Oregon, USA everyone... I'm new to the forums here. I noticed a lot of you checked out the video I put up about the 2,500 bike parking garage in Leuven (2,500 bike garage from start to finish on Flickr - Photo Sharing!)

I thought if you liked that one, you may want to check out my Europe Photo Library. Collection: Europe Photo Library

It's chock full of photos, videos, and a couple of interviews from a dozen cities. I tried to make my titles pretty detailed, so it's reasonably searchable. I hope it's a useful resource and fun to check out.

If you want to see a bunch of photos from Portland's bike scene (which includes 2,000 bike events a year), check out: Collection: I Love Portland

peace
Greg

Hey! I just did PAC Tour - starting in Portland - great city!! ;D

Fixedwheelnut

• "If it ain't fixed it's broken"
    • My photos
« Reply #3 on: 10 September, 2009, 11:05:00 pm »
 I have seen those before on flickr very good,  my only worry about cycling becoming that popular is that every ride will become like the 'London to Brighton' with numpties weaving all over the road and stopping without warning at any slope steeper than dropped kerb  :)
"Don't stop pedalling"