Author Topic: "Printed confirmation of registration"  (Read 1452 times)

"Printed confirmation of registration"
« on: 01 August, 2015, 03:10:06 pm »

I have to bring this to the start with my passport to sign on.

At the moment I haven't had any email from the organisers to say I am definitely registered but logging on to the site my entry is shown as "processed and your frame number is M127"

Should I -

1. Print that page and use it as my conformation of registration; or
2. Sit tight and expect an email between now and leaving the UK

Not sure exactly what I should have with me on the Saturday and a little edgy about the bureaucracy

Aunt Maud

• Le Flâneur.
Re: "Printed confirmation of registration"
« Reply #1 on: 01 August, 2015, 03:31:06 pm »
I don't have any email either, but I'm not worried at all. I'll take a print of the confirmation of registration from the PBP website and some ID.

You'll be OK with that too, I'm sure.

« Reply #2 on: 01 August, 2015, 04:37:44 pm »
..... Should I -

1. Print that page and use it as my conformation of registration; or ......

Not much to lose by doing that IMO and I'm sure the environment can cope with that little extra printing.

I think the additional paper you get with the e-mail confirmation givers the bike check time so no 'argy bargee' when you turn up early and try to get checked sooner than your allocated time.

« Reply #3 on: 01 August, 2015, 05:39:19 pm »
I emailed them to say I hadn't got their promised e-mail and got response with the missing document.... but it came from Thierry Rivet's private email so I guess something went a bit poire-shaped in their automated system.

The document is almost the same as the previous attachment from when I'd only done 3 out of the 4 qualifiers - just the frame number added at the top.

If you've got the prior edition of the previous 'Accusé de Reception' a print of that + a print from the web page that 'ought' to be enough.

Aunt Maud

• Le Flâneur.
« Reply #4 on: 01 August, 2015, 05:46:10 pm »
Er....just a thought. You've just put all your personal details online on a public forum.

« Reply #5 on: 01 August, 2015, 05:53:07 pm »
Try doing a search in your inbox with "PBP", it would be easy to miss as it blends in with spam mail if your not carefull, unless you delete everything. I got my email 29th June.

« Reply #6 on: 01 August, 2015, 07:39:22 pm »
I emailed them to say I hadn't got their promised e-mail and got response with the missing document.... but it came from Thierry Rivet's private email so I guess something went a bit poire-shaped in their automated system.

If you've got the prior edition of the previous 'Accusé de Reception' a print of that + a print from the web page that 'ought' to be enough.

No, I haven't had anything as detailed as that. I'll chase them up for it.

Thanks

« Reply #7 on: 01 August, 2015, 10:35:24 pm »

Got a reply just a few hours later with what I need.

Impressive bearing in mind it's a Saturday evening!