Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Pub / Re: Tune Association II - Son of Tune Association
« Last post by rogerzilla on Today at 07:40:47 pm »
Mr Hankey The Christmas Poo - South Park
On Friday, I was in a pub in Stourbridge - a Batham's pub, so excellent beer - where a pint of mild was £2.80. Regular price, not special offer, mind.

Today, I was in Knowle, Solihull, in a distinctly average Chef & Brewer where a pint of Greene King IPA (so not really an IPAbeer) was £5.
FTFY
Grow Your Own / Re: What have you done on the plot today?
« Last post by SteveC on Today at 07:36:43 pm »
Some years ago, my mother gave us some bluebells for the garden. They have done pretty well. Unfortunately they are the Spanish type, so I have spent most of the afternoon on my hands and knees removing them. When we're sure there are none left lurking (so not this winter) we will replace with proper English ones.
The Pub / Re: Super-Twat
« Last post by TheLurker on Today at 07:27:01 pm »
Whoever thought re-enacting the WWII internment of enemy aliens over the next two or three weeks was a great way to prove the Tory party knows how to deal with immigration issues.

If you haven't seen it already ...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/apr/28/home-office-to-detain-asylum-seekers-across-uk-in-shock-rwanda-operation
Hurrah!  Someone has finally come up with a wee program that can create/modify $TRUCK_SIMULATOR texture object files* in bulk instead of my having to laboriously cut'n'paste Stuffs one file at a time into a wanky Thing that doesn’t do keyboard shortcuts, like I have been for the past Several of years :thumbsup:

* part-ASCII and part-gibberish so can’t be fed through normal text editors
On Friday, I was in a pub in Stourbridge - a Batham's pub, so excellent beer - where a pint of mild was £2.80. Regular price, not special offer, mind.

Today, I was in Knowle, Solihull, in a distinctly average Chef & Brewer where a pint of Greene King IPA (so not really an IPA) was £5.
Grow Your Own / Re: What have you done on the plot today?
« Last post by Mrs Pingu on Today at 06:54:23 pm »
I have 5 from 6 of each of the 2 sunflower varieties I sowed, no courgettes yet, but I think they took longer last year.
« Last post by Mr Larrington on Today at 06:42:23 pm »
Cold Turkey ~ John Lennon
The Pub / Re: The Grumble Thread - No energy for a full on rant.
« Last post by Mr Larrington on Today at 06:39:40 pm »
AV amplifier: switching the distascope OFF is not a signal to switch yourself ON.  Please cease the trait.
« Last post by Pingu on Today at 06:38:42 pm »
Chicken Guns - Mogwai
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10