Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Pub / Re: Tune Association
« Last post by Mr Larrington on Today at 06:22:57 pm »
Hung Over As The Queen In Maida Vale ~ Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Ctrl-Alt-Del / Re: The computing stuff rant thread
« Last post by fd3 on Today at 06:17:05 pm »
Why my laptop decided to restart while my back was turned and then lose *all* my files is beyond me.  It's only 5 months worth of stuff ...

THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED WITH LINUX!
It was always Samantha whom I was most smitten with at the live shows.
Kim usually cooks rice properly but I also have those microwave ones for times where I need something quickly. My ability to manage hot heavy pans is minimal and for 90s in the microwave they're an absolute win and some of the flavours are quite nice.
The Pub / Re: What have you fettled today?
« Last post by Mrs Pingu on Today at 06:01:20 pm »
Took delivery of my merino sheepskin roller sleeve and yes, you guessed it, gave the vestibule yet another coat of paint. I probably should have bought one of them years ago.
Anyway it's all finished now. No more painting inside to do.
Just a little bit outside to do next week once the man's been to patch up a bit of blown render.
Racing / Re: TCR no8.
« Last post by morbihan on Today at 05:47:54 pm »
yesterdays Giro stage took some likely possible routing for the journey from the Stelvio to CP4 in the Appenines.
The diabolical mountain weather was also a great advert for fitting mudguards.

Todays route has some of my planned route to CP4... The bit along the coast.

J

if you have access to taxc films. This is a fun recce I stumbled across today.
https://www.strava.com/activities/5295731007
The Knowledge / Re: YouTube age verification: scam or genuine?
« Last post by Polar Bear on Today at 05:44:12 pm »
Whatever it might be there is absolutely no way that I am giving copies of my passport or using my credit card to verify my age.  There isn't anything that is interesting enough for me to do so.

I don't think that there is anything so unmissable that I will be regretting my decision.
Clue was scripted?!?!?

All my illusions are shatted. 😔

Only the introductory remarks and the links, I think. The cast had notice of some of the games but their contributions were not scripted.

I'm not quite so sure - having been to about 9 or 10 recordings going back to Humph's day they certainly look as if a good deal of the content is scripted, or at least each panellist has copious notes.  The intros and outros from the Chairman were undoubtedly scripted.  But there's nothing wrong with that.

And the laser-display board was a sight to behold.
I think Humph's outros. were probably scripted, too.  It was as near a perfect show as we're likely to get, I think.  RIP and thanks.
The Dark Side / Re: Oooo! skittish, ain't they!
« Last post by Beardy on Today at 05:08:17 pm »
  I’ve seen reports that Rogzilla owns a BMW, and that car there is proof if any where actually needed.  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10