Author Topic: I kidnapped (catnapped) a cat!  (Read 2471 times)

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
  • Overseaing the building of the death star
I kidnapped (catnapped) a cat!
« on: 18 November, 2020, 07:49:50 am »
Mwah ha ha ha, I stole a cat and will steal all his love and cuddles.

Or I left a car with an open boot and open doors while working on a friends car.  There was a very friendly cat that lives in the nearby stables.  He was inspecting my work and then wandered off, or so I thought.  He got in to the car and hid.  Didn't appear on the drive around London, but looking out of the kitchen window this morning and I see said ginger cat on the parcel shelf of the car. 

Have given him some food and water, he wandered off for a toilet break while keeping me in sight and then came back to the car.  So will wander off in a bit and take him home.

T42

• Apprentice geezer
Re: I kidnapped (catnapped) a cat!
« Reply #1 on: 18 November, 2020, 08:06:40 am »
Kitnapped, surely.  Or kitnaped if you gave him a rabbit-punch.
I've dusted off all those old bottles and set them up straight

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
« Reply #2 on: 18 November, 2020, 10:41:14 am »
Cat been returned home, little shit bag decided that it would be fun to play hide and seek in the car till I finally caught him. Then he wanted cuddles and fuss as he was being carried to the stables.  The ginger bundle of joy then followed me back to the car.

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #3 on: 18 November, 2020, 11:52:00 am »
I'm surprised and relieved the cat didn't just run off when you opened the car at home.

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
« Reply #4 on: 18 November, 2020, 12:08:27 pm »
He is a strange cat.  Part feral and part house cat, he likes to munch a baby rabbit, mouse or rat.  While eating from unwashed bowls, and unwashed cutlery.  This kitty loves attention, loves being cuddled and even picked up and carried exposed his tummy and loves having his tummy rubbed.  He lives in some horse stables and sleeps in a manky, mouldy falling apart caravan.

When he eats from his bowls he burries his face in the food and then wipes the food in to his mouth with a paw.

Think he wants to come in from the cold, and be a house cat.

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.
« Reply #5 on: 18 November, 2020, 05:59:02 pm »
My kid catnaps. He's having a snooze right now.
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.

« Reply #6 on: 08 January, 2021, 02:48:04 pm »
He is a strange cat.  Part feral and part house cat, he likes to munch a baby rabbit, mouse or rat.  While eating from unwashed bowls, and unwashed cutlery.  This kitty loves attention, loves being cuddled and even picked up and carried exposed his tummy and loves having his tummy rubbed.  He lives in some horse stables and sleeps in a manky, mouldy falling apart caravan.

When he eats from his bowls he burries his face in the food and then wipes the food in to his mouth with a paw.

Think he wants to come in from the cold, and be a house cat.

Bit like our French cat we adopted, probably an unwanted Christmas kitten - also ginger.  Although he catches prey now and then and brings them home he seems to have no idea what to do next.  He rarely kills them - it's almost as if it happens accidentally anyway - and has never eaten anything he has caught. When we started feeding him he looked like a tadpole, all head and very thin.  Also very, very nervous.  We were watching wildlife on the telly a few days ago and they did this shot of a kestrel coming straight at the camera in closeup.  He caught sight of it and ran behind the sofa.  There were lots of buzzards where he came from.

Indoors he's a very well behaved cat, no trouble at all.
Move Faster and Bake Things