Author Topic: Audax - Barrier to Entry Set Too High?  (Read 12245 times)

hellymedic

• Just do it!
Re: Audax - Barrier to Entry Set Too High?
« Reply #75 on: 01 October, 2010, 10:13:23 am »
One of the aspects I really treasure about Audax is being able to choose how much or little company to have for a ride.

Martin

« Reply #76 on: 01 October, 2010, 10:52:42 am »
we could take a leaf out of some Sportives book;

« Reply #77 on: 01 October, 2010, 11:02:25 am »
I offer a "send just one SAE if you want the route sheet by email" but it doesn't seem to have been widely taken up; this ought to become standard AUK practice

Along with "if I have sent you two SAEs, it is out of a desire for a printed routesheet, even though my email address is on the entry form", please. I've resorted to writing PLEASE SEND PRINTED ROUTESHEET on entry forms.

Martin

« Reply #78 on: 01 October, 2010, 11:06:16 am »
I offer a "send just one SAE if you want the route sheet by email" but it doesn't seem to have been widely taken up; this ought to become standard AUK practice

Along with "if I have sent you two SAEs, it is out of a desire for a printed routesheet, even though my email address is on the entry form", please. I've resorted to writing PLEASE SEND PRINTED ROUTESHEET on entry forms.

well you must be the exception; it's never happened to me, apart from when Phil D asked if we would prefer it by email and then left our SAE's at the finish for us to re-use  :thumbsup:

« Reply #79 on: 03 October, 2010, 10:22:53 am »

well you must be the exception; it's never happened to me, apart from when Phil D asked if we would prefer it by email and then left our SAE's at the finish for us to re-use  :thumbsup:

Yes, I did this both of the last two years, but only because threatened or actual disruption to the postal system made the receipt of routesheets through the post more dicey than usual.  And when I emailed the info I offered to post it too.