Author Topic: Brox Quadricycle for sale soon  (Read 3710 times)

itsbruce

• Lavender Bike Menace
Brox Quadricycle for sale soon
« on: 07 July, 2017, 12:34:11 pm »

A mate of mine who runs a bike shop near Brixton will be selling this soon.  It's an early model Brox Quadricycle.  Critical mass regulars may recognise it because he used to take it on CM - with a large sound system on the back.  He hasn't used it recently because his knee is too damaged to ride it properly but I've been out riding it this week and I can tell you it's in good shape.  Oh, he doesn't have the rear mudguards (never did) but the fittings for them are on the frame. 

So, after he's lent it to me for a particular transport job, he's going to sell it.  He was surprised when I told him I thought I'd know of quite a few interested people.  I should say I will also be interested but a) I may not be able to take it on (storage etc.) and b) just because I'm a mate doesn't mean I get first dibs.

When he's got the details sorted out, I'll add the information and his contact details here.

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked: Allen Ginsberg
The best minds of my generation are thinking about how to make people click ads: Jeff Hammerbacher

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
Re: Brox Quadricycle for sale soon
« Reply #1 on: 07 July, 2017, 01:01:09 pm »
Was the arrowhead used in CM?

Andrij

• Андрій
  • Ερασιτεχνικός μισάνθρωπος
« Reply #2 on: 18 August, 2017, 09:39:50 pm »
Was the arrowhead used in CM?

Obviously a mount for one of these:

An essential for commuting in central London during tourist season (early January through late December).
;D  Andrij.  I pronounce you Complete and Utter GIT   :thumbsup:

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
« Reply #3 on: 18 August, 2017, 10:48:19 pm »
I really miss Rob Brock...  :'(
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.