Author Topic: Dunwich - the week after....  (Read 1107 times)

Dunwich - the week after....
« on: 04 June, 2010, 08:50:37 pm »
I've got the week after the Dun Run booked off work.   ;D   

1st option is a gentle circular pootle around Suffolk & Norfolk, camping as I go, with the aim of heading back towards London to get a train home during the bank holiday.

2nd option is to go for a linear route back to Liverpool, in which case one route is Cambridgeshire, Oxfordshire , Warwickshire & then skirt Brum before heading back home via Shropshire & Cheshire .

3rd option is as 2 but to head towards Peterborough , skirt Nottingham and then go via the southern part of the Peak District to Cheshire and home.

Requirements are quiet roads, pretty villages, good pubs & campsites.

All suggestions / recommendations welcome  :)

Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

pixieannie

• Partial to a dash of chainsaw oil
Re: Dunwich - the week after....
« Reply #1 on: 04 June, 2010, 08:53:09 pm »
You are very welcome to stay with us for a day or two or three.  I would be happy to cycle with you.  Alternatively you could stay with us and I could do some of your journey with you.

« Reply #2 on: 04 June, 2010, 08:59:40 pm »
You are very welcome to stay with us for a day or two or three.  I would be happy to cycle with you.  Alternatively you could stay with us and I could do some of your journey with you.

And he vanished, boys and girls, never to be seen in Liverpool again .........  :o

The naughty Pixie kept him in a special cage , and made him her slave for evah and evah ..........

:-*

woollypigs

• Mr Peli
    • woollypigs
« Reply #3 on: 04 June, 2010, 09:15:06 pm »
There is a brilliant campsite in Dunwich with a pub in it too :) Great place to start your onwards journey.
Current mood: AARRRGGGGHHHHH !!! #bollockstobrexit

« Reply #4 on: 05 June, 2010, 04:22:41 pm »
Thanks Woolly,  that's Sunday night sorted then  :thumbsup:

Thinking on,  we need a good campsites "stickie"....