Author Topic: Bike Stormz  (Read 4215 times)

librarian

• Quiet please
Bike Stormz
« on: 29 July, 2016, 06:50:30 pm »
From the Daily Mail*

CENTRAL LONDON BROUGHT TO STANDSTILL

This morning, between the hours of 07:30 and 09:00 and every morning and evening since any one can remember, central London was awash with bored, angry and frustrated grown ups who decided something simply had to be done. They blocked every London street within the North and South circular in a desperate plea to the new London mayor to let them get to work in a totally inefficient and selfish manner with no thoughts whatsoever of others around them.

There was even talk of many people using the same vehicle otherwise known as a bus or underground train in an attempt to avoid the carnage. At most risk however, were those who dared to go out in public untaxed, unlicensed and forced to wear skintight coloured clothing riding of all things bicycles.

A protestor driver said 'I mean I want to get to work in my own expensive car with no consideration of others and had to leave my house an hour earlier than those dangerous risk takers on bicycles just so I can wallow in my own self importance but I'm glad this protest commute means so much to so many people. It warms my heart to see them out here every day'.

*possibly