General Category > The Knowledge

Is it time to put away my long tights...

(1/1)

jellied:
..., winter gloves and big jacket?

Rode home in 3/4 shorts and no gloves tonight to avoid boiling my head off.

Is it safe to dig out my summer gloves and summer jacket.

Biggsy:

--- Quote from: jellied on 04 April, 2008, 06:31:25 pm ---Is it safe to dig out my summer gloves and summer jacket.
--- End quote ---

No, it will be winter again tomorrow  :(   A cold front is on the way.  At least that's what I heard for the SE.

BTW, one of the old ACF's rules that I thought good was to have descriptive subject titles, so I have added to the title to give more a clue as to what the thread is about.  Sorry to spoil the fun a bit.

hellymedic:

--- Quote from: Biggsy on 04 April, 2008, 06:40:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: jellied on 04 April, 2008, 06:31:25 pm ---Is it safe to dig out my summer gloves and summer jacket.
--- End quote ---

No, it will be winter again tomorrow  :(   A cold front is on the way.  At least that's what I heard for the SE.

BTW, one of the old ACF's rules that I thought good was to have descriptive subject titles, so I'm gonna add something to the title to give more a clue as to what the thread is about.  Sorry to spoil the fun a bit.

--- End quote ---

Cast not a clout...

Listening to R4's series on 1968, I hear there was Much Snow in April...

Deano:
Rode to work today in short sleeved top and fingerless gloves - then came back the long way (finishing at 1 pm on a Friday is marvellous) and it wasn't even close to being cold.

OTOH the weather forecast for the next few days isn't promising - snow, hail, -1 centigrade overnight...  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version