Off Topic > The Pub

Small victories

(1/27) > >>

citoyen:
I found my pipe cutter. Only took 20 minutes of looking.

(Finding one's pipe cutter might not be considered an achievement for the Jureks of this world who keep their tools well ordered, but...)

Jurek:
 ;D
It'll come as no surprise to you then, that I know exactly where both of my tube cutters are, as well as the location of a replacement cutting wheel.
In the drawer yclept 'Cutting tools', of course.
Embossed Dymo label on the drawer an' everyfink.

T42:
I saw the knob on mine yesterday from a distance and thought "WTF that?"  Investigated... "Oh yes, that".

I only bought the thing a month ago. :facepalm:

robgul:
. . . my two pipe cutters (one with large-ish knob and one very compact for restricted spaces) will be in the dedicated "plumbing tool box" along with the gaz blowlamp, piezo lighter, solder, flux, spanners etc and a range of copper and compression fittings.

Current task is to make a plywood case to house my new router and its range of bits - everything in its place makes sense and life so much simpler :thumbsup:

Rob

Jurek:

--- Quote from: T42 on 30 June, 2019, 02:41:00 pm ---I saw the knob on mine yesterday from a distance and thought "WTF that?"  Investigated... "Oh yes, that".

I only bought the thing a month ago. :facepalm"

--- End quote ---
With that, and the early morning greeting, have  you considered deploying corrective lenses?  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version