Author Topic: Forecast's still good for tomorrow... Cambridge?  (Read 1480 times)

Forecast's still good for tomorrow... Cambridge?
« on: 25 February, 2012, 06:10:23 pm »
Short notice.
Cutty Sark Gardens at 08:00
Or Mile End (the bus turney-around place just north of the junction) at 08:15.

Heading for Cambridge.
Jane, Andrij and myself at the mo.
Probably stop in Ware for a tea, and then again just outside of Cambridge for some lunch.
Anyone care to join us?

Wowbagger

• Stout dipper
    • Stuff mostly about weather
Re: Forecast's still good for tomorrow... Cambridge
« Reply #1 on: 25 February, 2012, 06:23:20 pm »
I would, but I'm determined to give Jan the opportunity to do a decent ride on her lovely new bike, which hitherto has been used for pootling up & down the sea front. I'm aiming to get her to do 40+ miles - which she's perfectly capable of, just lacking the confidence. Early start should see us clear of Southend while the roads are still quiet, and then a few miles in the country lanes.
Quote from: Dez
It doesn’t matter where you start. Just start.

« Reply #2 on: 25 February, 2012, 06:31:10 pm »
Would love to - it is just what I need but sadly other plans have been laid  :( Enjoy.

« Reply #3 on: 25 February, 2012, 06:57:37 pm »
I would, but I'm determined to give Jan the opportunity to do a decent ride on her lovely new bike, which hitherto has been used for pootling up & down the sea front. I'm aiming to get her to do 40+ miles - which she's perfectly capable of, just lacking the confidence. Early start should see us clear of Southend while the roads are still quiet, and then a few miles in the country lanes.

Enjoy your day, Wow.
I hope Jan's feeling better than she was this morning.

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
Re: Forecast's still good for tomorrow... Cambridge?
« Reply #4 on: 27 February, 2012, 07:05:30 am »
Guess who I bumped into yesterday?

They must have wondered who the weirdo who had jumped out of a car and was flagging them down was....  ;D
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

Re: Forecast's still good for tomorrow... Cambridge?
« Reply #5 on: 27 February, 2012, 07:11:03 am »
Guess who I bumped into yesterday?

They must have wondered who the weirdo who had jumped out of a car and was flagging them down was....  ;D

We did  ;)