Author Topic: Round the Plain 200 Perm question.  (Read 1571 times)

Round the Plain 200 Perm question.
« on: 10 February, 2017, 09:09:45 pm »
If you are validating this via GPS, is it possible to start other than Fishers Pond? Cheriton is the closest launch point to home and I would be looking to start from there if possible.

(this post is mainly FAO: Pete Lewis I suppose)

The older you get, the better you get, unless you are a banana.

Re: Round the Plain 200 Perm question.
« Reply #1 on: 10 February, 2017, 09:16:51 pm »
If you are validating this via GPS, is it possible to start other than Fishers Pond? Cheriton is the closest launch point to home and I would be looking to start from there if possible.

The answer is usually yes, but you need to ask the Organiser as there may be reasons why this is not allowed for a particular Perm.  I see Pete gives an email address on his Perm page so ...

« Reply #2 on: 10 February, 2017, 09:38:55 pm »

The answer is usually yes, but you need to ask the Organiser as there may be reasons why this is not allowed for a particular Perm.  I see Pete gives an email address on his Perm page so ...

Didn't see the email address. Thanks.
The older you get, the better you get, unless you are a banana.

« Reply #3 on: 11 February, 2017, 08:59:51 am »
Im sure I have seen this question before and the answer was yes.

PS I just checked and in the notes at the top of the route sheet it says start where you like provided you can POP which in your case is covered by the GPS track.

Saftlad

• I don't do hills...
« Reply #4 on: 24 February, 2017, 01:13:03 pm »
I started mine from Westbury, just need to let Pete know and confirm before starting off.  Lovely ride.

« Reply #5 on: 24 February, 2017, 05:21:14 pm »
And somehow I didnt see it - but the question has been answered now.