Author Topic: Avalon 400KMS  (Read 12703 times)

Re: Avalon 400KMS
« Reply #100 on: 08 June, 2011, 04:58:15 pm »

May I whisper GPS to everyone who clocks up those extra Kms, they really do help.

Hellymedic has spotted a fundamental navigational problem in my ride report. This would explain a lot!

;) ;D

Hope my pedantic nature did not upset you!
[/quote]

I think you've explained where the extra miles came from very effectively :D

Bones

• Oh dear!
« Reply #101 on: 09 June, 2011, 07:08:22 am »

May I whisper GPS to everyone who clocks up those extra Kms, they really do help.

Hellymedic has spotted a fundamental navigational problem in my ride report. This would explain a lot!

;) ;D

Hope my pedantic nature did not upset you!

Not at all! I had a good laugh
[/quote]
There are no steep hills - just puny legs and the wrong gears :D

jm1

« Reply #102 on: 09 June, 2011, 11:56:29 am »
There is this, which looks quite good on a Carradice (I suppose I might have to buy one)

There used to be a manic 450k round Devon & Cornwall Don told me, but given that the Avalon is the only calendar 400 out of the south west this year, I was told it counted when I enquired. Graham Brodie is the keeper of the SWAUKs as I understand it.

To clarify, there is a rather long 400 perm, the Tour of Kernow, around the coast and border of Cornwall, run by one of the Brindisi Seven, Simon Jones.

We will be riding the TOK late July starting from Penzance.If anyone wants to join us let me know.Start lunch time sat/sun get back the folowing day intime for a train home.We draged Mel Kirkland roiund one year we left him broken.That was a few  years ago though.jm.

« Reply #103 on: 15 June, 2011, 09:17:21 pm »
We think we might just have found out why the ferret racing was
cancelled :facepalm: ;D

« Reply #104 on: 15 June, 2011, 11:05:07 pm »
We think we might just have found out why the ferret racing was
cancelled :facepalm: ;D

Terry, who has 35 ferrets, said:
I only have eight fingers...and counting.