Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
The Pub / Re: Tune Association II - Son of Tune Association
« Last post by canny colin on Today at 10:06:33 am »
Some Where My Love ( Lara's theme ) ~ Andy Williams
OT Knowledge / Re: Which font for the Kitchener poster
« Last post by Jaded on Today at 10:05:42 am »
There was a tool that would ask you questions to try to identify fonts, that would probably do a decent job of finding something close.  All I can find from a cursory google is image-recognition tools, though, which presumably need an exact match.

There are a number of font identification websites. Crop the image to the words you want to identify the font of, then upload the image.

The Pub / Re: What have you fettled today?
« Last post by ElyDave on Today at 10:05:38 am »
For decades and just occasionally, maybe only every six months or so, and after a really life-affirming dump, I get pretty fireworks, like bright wiggles travelling outwards.  I wish there was some way to recreate these on demand.

Have you tried figs, or failing that laxatives?
« Last post by rogerzilla on Today at 10:02:45 am »
For decades and just occasionally, maybe only every six months or so, and after a really life-affirming dump, I get pretty fireworks, like bright wiggles travelling outwards.  I wish there was some way to recreate these on demand.
« Last post by rogerzilla on Today at 09:59:43 am »
Crockett's Theme - Jan Hammer
« Last post by PaulF on Today at 09:57:56 am »
Legend of the Seven Dreams - Jan Garbarek
« Last post by T42 on Today at 09:56:26 am »
You can get what look like flashes around the periphery of your visual field from just a slightly increased flow of tears.  All the same, an optician's opinion would be good, above all to ensure that your retinae are in order.  Re PVDs, I have crabbed-age-related PVDs in both eyes, and although they're "interesting" when they're happening, over time they disappear and your eyes revert to more-or-less normal. I do still have a slightly reduced visual field to the lower right, though, but it has never bothered me.
« Last post by canny colin on Today at 09:51:37 am »
Ordinary People ~ John Legend
« Last post by JefO on Today at 09:44:26 am »
Flashing and floaters indicate PVDs.

It should be monitored, you should have been refered to the eye department. I am sure if you mention the flashing and floater problem to either an optician or a GP they will refer you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10