Author Topic: Anyone Volunteering?  (Read 1968 times)

Anyone Volunteering?
« on: 17 June, 2019, 10:54:17 pm »
I'm thinking of volunteering for this edition of PBP rather riding. I'll try and contact the Organizers via the website tomorrow but would be interested to know if anyone here has volunteered already and, if so, what their location and "duties" might be. The possibility of helping during the registration/start and at the finish with a few chill out days in between has its attractions. 

Re: Anyone Volunteering?
« Reply #1 on: 13 July, 2019, 04:02:14 pm »
Hi, I had been hoping to ride this year, but some health problems requiring surgery put paid to that, so instead I will be back once more on coffee making and crepes serving duties at Paul Rogues stall in la Tanniere (its about 285Km and 941Km), and planning a PBP 2023.

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
  • Overseaing the building of the death star
« Reply #2 on: 26 July, 2019, 09:10:59 pm »
Did you get any details?

« Reply #3 on: 29 July, 2019, 11:21:12 am »
Did you get any details?

I emailed the volunteer form to the contact listed on the website. I explained that I was pre-registered as a rider and asked for a reply before the registration closure date. No reply by the date so I completed my rider registration. About a month later I received a letter accepting my offer to help at registration. I've since emailed to explain that I won't be able to volunteer but will be riding instead. With hindsight it's a good result and I'm now looking forward to my 5th PBP.