Author Topic: ACP - Dossier PBP-10505  (Read 1132 times)

ACP - Dossier PBP-10505
« on: 28 June, 2023, 09:51:15 pm »
Just received my "Dossier" today.

First thing I noticed was the jersey I applied for is not listed on the finalised registration form.

When I look at the PBP website at my registration, no reference to the jersey in the 4XL tick box is present, but I must have ticked it because there is an outstanding payment of 48 Euro's to make which is the price of a jersey, but I cannot see anyway of making the payment or even guarantee I will get the jersey.

But to make it even more strange, I have paid the 190 for registration, 4 for the results brochure, and 17 for the meal, that adds up to 211 euro's. My overall total payment, "Already Paid" on the form is 259 euro's which if you add 48 for the price of the jersey to 211, it adds up to 259 euro's so basically, I have paid for it, but underneath, states I need to make that 48 additional payment. Very odd

Is it another hiccup in the PBP system of what we have seen this year?

Anyone else in this predicament???

Is their a contact email address anywhere that I can get in touch with them, I have seen one somewhere but thanks to "Brain Fog" from covid long term affects, I feel as if my brain is about to explode with fathoming the problem out?

I have sent an email using the email address the dossier was sent from so I will just have to wait and see what happens. Maybe its the correct address to use or maybe their is a more official one that is monitored for queries.

Update:-

Since I started this thread and posted it, it appears that I am not alone with this issue, someone on the facebook page "The Route To PBP -Paris Brest Paris 2023" has exactly the same issue, but they have received a message saying their is "an issue with jersey orders and it should be resolved tomorrow".

Fingers crossed.

Update No2:-

Just received an email myself this moment:-

Rivet Thierry
"Hello
Sorry we have an issue on jersey orders that will be solved tomorrow".

Zed43

• prefers UK hills over Dutch mountains
Re: ACP - Dossier PBP-10505
« Reply #1 on: 28 June, 2023, 10:06:39 pm »
Yup, all zeros at the "maillot" yet "Déjà payé" is 238 euro which is the entry fee + jersey. "a payer" on the last line is zero though, so at least they don't (incorrectly" think I owe them more money  :)

Re: ACP - Dossier PBP-10505
« Reply #2 on: 28 June, 2023, 10:44:59 pm »
Yup, all zeros at the "maillot" yet "Déjà payé" is 238 euro which is the entry fee + jersey. "a payer" on the last line is zero though, so at least they don't (incorrectly" think I owe them more money  :)

Check your online registration form, and it probably will say you owe them 48 euro's, my dossier registration form says I owe them nothing, but both forms have me down for paying.

But it does not matter now, the problem is identified and its at their end and being resolved.