Author Topic: Royal Fail - Just lazy gits or something else?  (Read 868 times)

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
Royal Fail - Just lazy gits or something else?
« on: 12 August, 2011, 04:05:27 pm »
Quote from an exchange with CTC membership asking for my 'new' address as my magazines were being returned to them:
"Thank you for your reply. We suppressed your membership because we had items returned by Royal Mail stating you had gone away. If mailings are returned, then we suppress the record to prevent any further mailings to that address. In the interim, we will contact members to advise them of the situation.
I can confirm the address we hold for you is that as stated in your email. I have also lifted the suppression in order that further mailings can be despatched. In view of this, I would recommend you speak with your local delivery office as to why the mailings are being returned."

I've had problems with not getting my 'Cycle' in the past, but at the time Karen gave someone a nudge and they appeared to arrive again for a while.
It's not as if I get an enormous amount of post anyway, are the posties just sending them back becuase they're obviously not 'important' mail and they can't be arsed carrying them around with them? Cheeky feckers if they are.

Anyone else had a similar issue?
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

RJ

• Droll rat
Re: Royal Fail - Just lazy gits or something else?
« Reply #1 on: 12 August, 2011, 08:47:41 pm »
Yes.  Deliveries to Embra tenements are sodding erratic, to say the least ...