Author Topic: [LEL17] LEL Route, GPX, Route Sheets.  (Read 23383 times)

Re: LEL Route, GPX, Route Sheets.
« Reply #125 on: 26 July, 2017, 08:58:50 pm »
Thanks bobw and frankly frankie. Got it working.
LFCC

« Reply #126 on: 26 July, 2017, 10:04:41 pm »
I have transferred my 6 GPX files (created my own) to an Etrex 30 with a total of 14000+ track points and 2 of the Humber diversion files. Largest file has 2872 track points. I intend to follow the purple track rather than "Navigate".
What could go wrong?
LFCC

« Reply #127 on: 27 July, 2017, 07:28:20 am »
The link to download the routesheet on the LEL site simply downloads the routesheet for the diversion.

Is there a link to the whole route?

[Somewhat panicky]
You're only as successful as your last 1200...

« Reply #128 on: 27 July, 2017, 07:33:20 am »
Just had a look and it's all there if you open the file.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

LFCC

wilkyboy

• "nick" by any other name
    • 16-inch wheels
« Reply #129 on: 27 July, 2017, 07:54:11 am »
The link to download the routesheet on the LEL site simply downloads the routesheet for the diversion.

Is there a link to the whole route?

[Somewhat panicky]

It has "DIVERSION" in the name so you can tell if you're printing the updated routesheet or the original.  Opening it will show you it's the complete routesheet with the diversion clearly marked in N6 and S3.
Lockdown lethargy. RRTY: wot's that? Can't remember if I'm on #8 or #9 ...

« Reply #130 on: 27 July, 2017, 08:07:51 am »
Ah, now I feel pretty stupid  :facepalm:  ;D

Thank you indeed.

Now to find a printer...
You're only as successful as your last 1200...

simonp

« Reply #131 on: 27 July, 2017, 10:49:40 am »
Ah, now I feel pretty stupid  :facepalm:  ;D

Thank you indeed.

Now to find a printer...

Probably not as stupid as I felt when I thought I'd stripped the lock ring thread on my new hub the night before last. Non standardised thread sizes.  >:(

However the threads are intact and a correct sized lockring is arriving today. The other side of this hub has a freewheel mount but I've put a bailout fixed sprocket on there with the added security of loctite. Got both brakes and I don't tend to leg brake so it should be good. I ran my pompino without a lockring for years with no issues. 

αdαmsκι

• Instagram @ucfaaay Strava @ucfaaay
  • Look haggard. It sells.
« Reply #132 on: 27 July, 2017, 11:18:38 am »
The other side of this hub has a freewheel mount but I've put a bailout fixed sprocket on there with the added security of loctite. Got both brakes and I don't tend to leg brake so it should be good. I ran my pompino without a lockring for years with no issues.

You'll be fine. My Burls, on which to date I've claimed 120 fixed gear points, has never had a lockring.
What on earth am I doing here on this beautiful day?! This is the only life I've got!!

https://tyredandhungry.wordpress.com/