Author Topic: Giant Continuum Wireless  (Read 1031 times)

Squarewheels

• Too much cake :sick:
Giant Continuum Wireless
« on: 29 October, 2013, 02:22:18 pm »
My bike computer is a Giant Continuum W(ireless).

It was working fine yesterday and ever since it came with the bike I bought second hand, but I went out today and noticed that it wasn't picking up any data. The screen was on, the magnet in its usual place along with the transmitter on the fork. I wasn't bothered as I thought it would just need a battery change...wrong. Battery was changed, tried both ways up and it still didn't work. I have played about with the positions to no avail.

I just don't know what to do...I have read the instructions 'n' everything  :'(.

Should I just buy the Garmin that Santa wants to bring me  ;)?

tiermat

• According to Jane, I'm a Unisex SpaceAdmin
Re: Giant Continuum Wireless
« Reply #1 on: 29 October, 2013, 02:24:39 pm »
If you have replaced the batteriy in both the transmitter and the head unit, I would suggest trying a reset of the transmitter.  The Cateye wireless jobbies do this all the time, leave it in the garage, not being used, for a month or more and you need to reset.
I feel like Captain Kirk, on a brand new planet every day, a little like King Kong on top of the Empire State

Squarewheels

« Reply #2 on: 29 October, 2013, 02:33:24 pm »
The reset button is invisible  :'(. Or just not there...

« Reply #3 on: 29 October, 2013, 02:38:15 pm »
If Santa’s bringing you a Garmin, keep your fingers crossed he doesn’t use it to try to find your chimney.
I might get it.

Squarewheels

« Reply #4 on: 29 October, 2013, 08:23:45 pm »
I decided that if I couldn't fix it in any way then the universe wanted me to have a Garmin....

I couldn't fix it...

Yes...its on its way  ;D.