Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Pub / Re: Tune Association II - Son of Tune Association
« Last post by Robh on Today at 11:03:45 am »
You Make Loving Fun - Fleetwood Mac
Phototalk / Re: Cheap but good point and shoot 35mm camera
« Last post by noisycrank on Today at 11:02:44 am »
I have a couple of XA2 s and a Mju 
One holiday we had a a black plastic camera competition. Everyone got one roll of film which I got processed when we got back and I picked the shot I liked the best. I think it was the Mju that won.
Online quizzes / Re: Wordle
« Last post by Robh on Today at 11:00:17 am »
Wordle 1,041 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
The Sporting Life / Re: Liverpool
« Last post by toontra on Today at 10:59:36 am »
True enough - I was being overly pessimistic :)  But it's pretty depressing none the less. 

Any ideas as to what has gone wrong in recent games?
Racing / Re: RATN 2024.
« Last post by quixoticgeek on Today at 10:58:34 am »

Who is the Caribbean entrant?  I scanned through the list and didn't spot anyone.

Well I've since learned they are Bermudan... Which is not in the Carribbean...

I have updated the post accordingly.

J
The Pub / Re: eBay rant
« Last post by Asterix, the former Gaul. on Today at 10:55:31 am »
Been looking for a cheap bike on ebay that I can use on a turbo trainer.  A near impossible quest - I can't believe what people are asking for junk!

Anything near cheap has a stuck seatpost and was cheaper from new.
On The Road / Re: On the commute today
« Last post by teamerchant on Today at 10:32:47 am »
Why TF is it so cold??? On the plus side, nearly up to 1500miles of commuting by bike in the past ~ 8 months.
The Pub / Re: The "I'm Such a Fecking Div" Thread
« Last post by T42 on Today at 10:32:25 am »
Turned round to pick up a spanner in the workshop, and as I swung back to the bike I was working on I swept a dismounted 10-spd cassette off the bench. A hearty game of Hunt the Cog ensued. I eventually won.

Just came in for a breather and realized that I didn't count all the spacers back in.
The Sporting Life / Re: Liverpool
« Last post by Peter on Today at 10:31:01 am »
Agree with citoyen.  If Liverpool had suddenly reached second, only 3 points from the top, then people (some) would be rubbing their hands with glee, dreaming of Europe.  Entitlement is what turns people's heads and ruins sports journalism.
Health & Fitness / Re: Cross Training: Swimming
« Last post by citoyen on Today at 10:27:13 am »
Mmmm, yes - I should probably ask my wife about this as she has one of the newer Forerunner watches and uses it for swimming.

My wife is very intelligent. She suggested I simply press the lap button on my watch at the end of every two lengths. Of course! Seems so obvious now. Did it for this morning's swim. Worked a treat.

Might still look to upgrade my watch at some point anyway.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10