Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 868995 times)

Juan Martín

• Consigo mi abrigo
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #450 on: 01 November, 2011, 02:11:20 pm »
Me. I am taking everything far too seriously. Stoppit, stoppit stoppit.

« Reply #451 on: 07 November, 2011, 05:27:03 pm »
It's that time again: Eddie Mair.

« Reply #452 on: 16 November, 2011, 11:36:51 pm »
After seeing a BBC trailer ( I don't know when it was broadcast; it may have been recorded with something else, as we rarely watch programmes at scheduled transmission times) Ricky Gervais. He's an obnoxious little shitbag.

Simonb

« Reply #453 on: 16 November, 2011, 11:42:36 pm »
Gotta be Sepp Blatter.

« Reply #454 on: 21 November, 2011, 11:18:31 pm »
Bob Diamond.
I think that charging customers to look after money, that you then use as the stake for your gambling, is a "flawed model".

And Evan Davies, who sucks up to such pigfuckers.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #455 on: 22 November, 2011, 10:48:50 am »
Heather McGregor, who was on the Toady prog this morning arguing that it should only be shareholders, and not workers, who determine The Boss' compensation package and sounded like a twat of epic proportions while doing so.

Edit:
Interviewer:  They have worker representation in such matters in Germany
Super-Twat:  This is not Germany!
Interviewer:  Perhaps it should be.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Marco Stefano

• Apply some pressure, you lose some pressure...
« Reply #456 on: 22 November, 2011, 05:52:25 pm »
Heather McGregor, who was on the Toady prog this morning arguing that it should only be shareholders, and not workers, who determine The Boss' compensation package and sounded like a twat of epic proportions while doing so.

If that was the shrill, shouty woman who got even more shrill & shouty when anyone dared to question her point of view, then:

+1.

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #457 on: 22 November, 2011, 08:51:21 pm »
Have we had Dermot O'Leary yet?  He doesn't really do a lot but he wears too-tight shiny suits and is insufferably smug.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

RJ

• Droll rat
« Reply #458 on: 23 November, 2011, 02:20:41 pm »

Edit:
Interviewer:  They have worker representation in such matters in Germany
Super-Twat:  This is not Germany!
Interviewer:  Perhaps it should be.

IIRC she said something like: "It's not 70 years ago* and we're not part of Germany".  At which point (given that it followed on from "Anyone over the age of 7 who says 'It's not fair' needs to grow up") I spontaneously redecorated the kitchen  >:(.

* - precisely the attitude that sustains the German view of Brits as "island monkeys"  ::-)

« Reply #459 on: 24 November, 2011, 01:08:47 am »
The cast of The Moral Maze (the antidote to radio).

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #460 on: 29 November, 2011, 01:06:12 pm »
Some recent or ongoing twats:
  • The bloke with the dog in Richmond Park.  Takes twattery to unrivalled heights of ultra-twattiness.
  • Tony Parsons.  Why, while you were twat-in-residence at Heathrow airport, did someone not roll you up in a carpet and air-freight you to Turkmenistan?
  • George Osborne.  I know we've had the slack-jawed pasty-faced twat on several previous occasions but someone whose qualifications for high political office are confined to stiff documentation and towel folding should not be in charge of the world's sixth largest economy.  Just looking at him makes me feel physically ill.
  • Andrew Lansley.  When I am physically ill, I'd have to look at this twat on a three-minute loop until the Twat Death of the universe.
  • Any of the numerous twats who repeated the story that the BBC had ordered programme makes to use the terms "CE" and "BCE" instead of "AD" and "BC".  Twats including, though not limited to, Melanie Phillips, Richard Littlejohnson, James "Twat" Delingpole, the Archtwat of Cunterbury and some twat from the Vatican.
  • Nick Clegg.  Twat.  End of.
  • Robert Peston.  Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  My ears!
  • Nadine Dorries.  Has turned being a twat into the equivalent of Tolstoy, Shakespeare or Bach.
  • ITV's colemantators at the Rugby World Cup.  Even the more-than-a-little twatoidal Eddie Butler is better than you.
  • That big bison off "Frozen Planet".
  • That male wolf off "Frozen Planet".

Aaaah!  That's better :P

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #461 on: 01 December, 2011, 11:32:34 am »
I am sure he's featured on here before, but Danny Alexander needs a good slap for being so smug about bending over and taking it from the Tories.  Apart from the fact that he looks like a student union sabbatical officer, he has a shit-eating grin that makes me gingercidal.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

Oscar's dad

• aka Septimus Fitzwilliam Beauregard Partridge
« Reply #462 on: 01 December, 2011, 11:47:50 am »
I know we've had Lewis Hamilton in this thread before, but he's worth re-stating after spending most of the 2011 season behaving like a big twatty twatter.

And he's even more of a twat for dumping that Pussy Cat Doll - muppet!  I gather they might be trying to make up but even if he gets her back he's still a twat for getting rid of her in the first place.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #463 on: 01 December, 2011, 01:43:58 pm »
I know we've had Lewis Hamilton in this thread before, but he's worth re-stating after spending most of the 2011 season behaving like a big twatty twatter.

And he's even more of a twat for dumping that Pussy Cat Doll - muppet!  I gather they might be trying to make up but even if he gets her back he's still a twat for getting rid of her in the first place.

Are you sure she didn't dump him, on account of his being a twat?

« Reply #464 on: 01 December, 2011, 02:00:12 pm »
Clarkson. Again. You all know why.

I hope his next job is cleaning pig slurry pits with his own toothbrush.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Oscar's dad

« Reply #465 on: 01 December, 2011, 02:29:07 pm »

Are you sure she didn't dump him, on account of his being a twat?

Possibly.  Who cares about the detail, he shouldn't of let it happen, she is ... well ... a Pussy Cat Doll and he's a super twat!

Oscar's dad

« Reply #466 on: 01 December, 2011, 02:30:40 pm »
Clarkson. Again. You all know why.

I hope his next job is cleaning pig slurry pits with his own toothbrush.

I quite like the chap, in small controlled doses, with my shit filter turned up to the max but even I was appalled last night.  What a twat!

jogler

• mojo operandi
« Reply #467 on: 01 December, 2011, 02:32:52 pm »
Is this something about PubSec strikers should be shot?

Oscar's dad

« Reply #468 on: 01 December, 2011, 02:40:36 pm »
Is this something about PubSec strikers should be shot?

Public sector strikers should be executed in front of their families. And this at about 7:10pm on primetime telly.

fuzzy

« Reply #469 on: 01 December, 2011, 02:47:50 pm »
In addition to Clarkson, I will throw the following collectiev into the mix-

Just about anybody harping on about the disparity between public and private sector pensions.

Your average public sector worker is paid an annual salary or weekly wage a long way short of what the corresponding grade/ job etc. would attract in the private sector. Plus working for public sector employers can be absolute shit. I do not include the higher ranks in this category. I know a few public sector Grand High Mucky Mucks who have spent several years raking it in in the public sector before getting senior public sector positions.

Public sector workers put up with 30 years or so of crap pay and crap work for the benefit of being reasonably comfortable in their old age.

Don't want public sector pensions to be "better" than private sector?

Pay a decent wage for the 30 years that they do the job then.

Feanor

• It's mostly downhill from here.
« Reply #470 on: 02 December, 2011, 09:28:08 pm »
I saw someone submitting lord Bragg of Bragg on here a while back.
Actually, I quite like him.

Consider 'In Our Time', a flagship mostly-arts-and-history program.
He hosts this very well, in that he invites expert guests, has arranged what questions need to be asked to allow the guests to reveal their knowledge and basically lets them do the talking.   He even gamely takes on some science topics, in which he is clearly out of his depth, but that doesn't matter, because he lets the expert guests do the talking.

Contrast this to 'Material World', a supposed flagship science program, hosted by the insufferable Quentin Cooper.   He just can't Shut The Fuck Up.   He constantly rabbits on with a stream of pun-based drivel, asking his guests questions and not STFU for long enough to let them answer.   When they do answer, he constantly interrupts with 'humerous' puns etc, and the sniggers to himself on-mic at his own 'cleverness' like beavis and butthead hearing the word 'boobie',  over the top of the guest who tries to continue through gritted teeth.

So:
Quentin Cooper: Super-Twat.
I commend this to the house.

--
R

Feanor

• It's mostly downhill from here.
« Reply #471 on: 02 December, 2011, 10:03:05 pm »
Since I'm here ( and I don't come here often ), am I allowed more than 1?
They are not in the 'normal' Media, but infest Usenet.

I humbly submit:
'The Medway Handyman', who posts reasonable stuff on uk.d-i-y, but turns into 'Dave - Cyclist VOR' on u.r.c , an absolute worst example of White Van Man that you can imagine.

There are very few people who annoy me so much that I actually wish I could perform a Cruciatus Curse, but he's as close as it comes.
And 'Judith' a close second.

So, Dave: Super-Twat.

--
R

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #472 on: 02 December, 2011, 11:25:41 pm »
Seconded.

<waves order paper vigorously in the air>
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

jogler

• mojo operandi
« Reply #473 on: 03 December, 2011, 01:01:48 pm »
David Luiz

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #474 on: 22 December, 2011, 08:34:18 pm »
Eric Pickles.

Utter utter utter Supertwat par excellence

Man should have done to him what he did to Bradford.

And no, I don't want to watch :o
Getting there...