Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 213839 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #2600 on: September 06, 2017, 10:58:09 pm »
Rees Mogg is a pompous, patronising prig.

that's putting it rather politely
“Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.” –Charles Dickens

Polar Bear

• aka Michael
« Reply #2601 on: September 07, 2017, 04:52:21 pm »
Rees Mogg is a pompous, patronising prig.

that's putting it rather politely

I popped into add him to the Hall of Shame but naturally I've been beaten to it.

What an utter @*!$):<^
Professional McKenzie Friend and Paralegal.          goodem2@gmail.com     07802 709337.

« Reply #2602 on: September 07, 2017, 06:08:01 pm »
Rees Mogg of course suffers from the Catholic pro-life paradox. On the one hand, a life begins at conception and only God can give or take life. On the other hand, his chosen faith needlessly condemns millions to die from AIDS as a result on their failure to support the use of condoms. Presumably this is ok, because the Pope said so and his word is God's word but even so, they need to do a cost/benefit analysis here.
They weren't so fussy about life when they were crusading, or burning "witches", or throwing babies corpses in cess pits in Ireland etc. Pope Urban II wrote the Tony Blair rule book on "just war".

spesh

• It's Mueller time!
« Reply #2603 on: September 14, 2017, 01:05:33 am »
Martin Shkreli -
https://www.ft.com/content/693ad306-9b6d-11e6-8f9b-70e3cabccfae
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/09/martin-shkreli-suspended-from-twitter-for-alleged-harrassment-of-lauren-duca

Not only does he behave like a parody of a heartless money-grubbing capitalist, but he's also a creepy weirdo.
That guy has serious issues.  What a nob.

Well, yes. I think he's featured in this thread before for some reason...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/04/martin-shkreli-guilty-securities-fraud-new-york

Oh dear, how sad, never mind...

More on everyone's favourite price-gouging pharma douchebro - bail has been revoked, he's off to the big house, pending sentencing in January. 

A judge jailed former pharmaceuticals company CEO Martin Shkreli on Wednesday after finding that he violated his bail on a securities fraud conviction with a social media posting she agreed posed a threat to Hillary Clinton.

Defense attorneys had argued at a hearing in federal court in Brooklyn that the post by Shkreli, offering a $5,000 bounty to anyone who could grab him one of Clinton’s hairs while she’s on a book tour, was political satire. But U.S. District Judge Kiyo Matsumoto didn’t see the humor, saying the offer could be taken seriously by fellow Clinton detractors.

The Clinton offer could be viewed as “a solicitation of an assault,” the judge said before revoking Shkreli’s $5 million bail.

Shkreli, who is best known for hiking up the price of a life-saving drug and for trolling his critics on social media, was found guilty last month on charges, unrelated to the price-fixing scandal, that he cheated investors in two failed hedge funds he ran. The defense had argued that investors got their original investments back and even made hefty profits.

Shkreli faces up to 20 years in prison at sentencing, set for Jan. 16.

https://apnews.com/fb8d75c32c704f5190996f81c8c69f2b/Pharma-Bro-Martin-Shkreli-has-bail-revoked,-heads-to-jail

(Morgan Freeman voice): Martin Shkreli crawled through five football fields worth of shit, but hilariously drowned 3 inches from freedom.
https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/908117656443674624

Feel free to again channel your inner Battery Sergeant Major Williams...
History never repeats itself, but the Kaleidoscopic combinations of the pictured present often seem to be constructed out of the broken fragments of antique legends.
~ Mark Twain, 'The Gilded Age'

« Reply #2604 on: September 15, 2017, 08:31:19 am »
It says more about the 'America Dream' than about just on individually.

One person's dream made from the nightmares of thousands.
Sic transit and all that..

« Reply #2605 on: September 19, 2017, 04:18:34 pm »
It must have been all of a few hours since his last nomination, but Piers "Moron" Morgan (Who is a Colossal Bell End) needs calling out. Again.

This time, he has been tennisplaining to a 49-time Grand Slam champion. No, seriously...

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/887335192821731329

Piers Morgan says Jeremy Corbyn started speaking Spanish to Arsenal star Hector Bellerin to 'shut him out of the conversation'

According to Mr Morgan’s Daily Mail column, he had been seated at the same table as Mr Bellerin, and earlier in the evening had been talking to him about Arsenal’s recent run of poor form.

He wrote: “Later, fellow Arsenal fan Jeremy Corbyn came over to speak to him. When I tried to interrupt, the Labour leader – whose wife is Mexican – promptly switched to fluent Spanish to shut me out of the conversation.”

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #2606 on: September 19, 2017, 06:34:29 pm »
Points, laughs.
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #2607 on: September 20, 2017, 07:37:33 am »
You missed a couple of points. ;)

Collosal Bell End Piers Morgan says Jeremy Corbyn started speaking Spanish to Arsenal star Hector Bellerin to 'shut him out of the conversation'

According to Mr Morgan*’s Daily Mail column, he had been seated at the same table as Mr Bellerin, and earlier in the evening had been talking to him about Arsenal’s recent run of poor form.

*Who is a Collosal Bell End
He wrote: “Later, fellow Arsenal fan Jeremy Corbyn came over to speak to him. When I tried to interrupt, the Labour leader – whose wife is Mexican – promptly switched to fluent Spanish to shut me out of the conversation.”
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

Polar Bear

• aka Michael
« Reply #2608 on: September 20, 2017, 09:14:59 am »
Lewis Hamilton.

I have absolutely no problem with him choosing to go vegan but to claim that he is concerned about emissions and that emissions from animals exceeds those from cars is kinda missing the big point.  Most people on the planet farm animals for food and thus their own survival.  Driving a big, fast, polluting car or flying half way round the world in your private ozone slayer is really just being a bit of a spoiled brat rich hypocrite.  Both you and your PR haven't really thought through your message chum.

Give up your ICE toys, campaign and live the right way and then I'll take notice of you.
Professional McKenzie Friend and Paralegal.          goodem2@gmail.com     07802 709337.

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #2609 on: September 20, 2017, 11:58:03 am »
The investment manager from Blackrock who, on this morning's Today programme, was asked whether he had ever accidentally ordered something he didn't want when shopping online and responded with: "I'm married, so I don't have to deal with that sort of thing".
Like a river that don't know where it's flowing,
I took a wrong turn and I just kept going

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
« Reply #2610 on: September 20, 2017, 03:35:07 pm »
Lewis Hamilton.

<SNIP>

FTFY

The rest of the post is superfluous . . .
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

Polar Bear

• aka Michael
« Reply #2611 on: September 20, 2017, 03:51:09 pm »
Lewis Hamilton.

<SNIP>

FTFY

The rest of the post is superfluous . . .

He's no more of a twat than most of them.  The right wing gutter press like to run their anti coloured, anti working class hate campaign against him but I can ignore that.   But the 'save the planet' thing really does beggar belief.

I'm wondering if he'll be moving to Formula E in 2019 when Mercedes are rumoured to be entering the fray.

« Reply #2612 on: September 20, 2017, 05:30:27 pm »
The investment manager from Blackrock who, on this morning's Today programme, was asked whether he had ever accidentally ordered something he didn't want when shopping online and responded with: "I'm married, so I don't have to deal with that sort of thing".

Mrs A is married, so she doesn't have to deal with that sort of thing..  Currently she wants to know when the printer cartridges are going to get here.  Now I am thinking I hope I have ordered the right ones.. If not then I will be the super-twat :o

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #2613 on: September 20, 2017, 08:36:21 pm »

My (married) brother works for Blackrock. I don't think he was on the radio this morning.
His wife is a formidable organiser. I think my brother is a nice chap.

But I would say that, wouldn't I?

Polar Bear

• aka Michael
« Reply #2614 on: Yesterday at 02:37:59 pm »
Tom Elvidge of Uber:

Shallow rhetoric not once referencing the reasons that their operators licence is not being 'renewed. 

How about telling the world what you are doing to address the issues and apologising for being a bunch of super twats?