Author Topic: Bone conductive headphones  (Read 3523 times)

Re: Bone conductive headphones
« Reply #25 on: 10 March, 2019, 09:01:29 am »
The Trekz Aftershokz do look the biz, but would they fit over the glasses and hearing aids?
That seems like a lot of 'stuff' over the ears.

I use them with glasses and hearing aids without any problems, mainly at the gym though, I don’t use them while riding.  I’m on second pair as the battery on my first pair gave up the ghost after a few years, but they are excellent and well worth the money.
I also have a pair of the wired ones with a microphone. Which I find really useful for plugging into my work phone to take conference calls. 

« Reply #26 on: 10 March, 2019, 04:21:51 pm »
I use them with glasses and hearing aids without any problems, mainly at the gym though, I don’t use them while riding.  I’m on second pair as the battery on my first pair gave up the ghost after a few years, but they are excellent and well worth the money.
I also have a pair of the wired ones with a microphone. Which I find really useful for plugging into my work phone to take conference calls.
Thanks Aidan. As I said upthread, I've ordered a neck loop as recommended by Kim. so I'll see how I get on with those.
I may add the Aftershokz to my list of toys to buy when I have the cash, though. I don't ride with headphones (no real logic, as I've never actually tried but I don't like the idea and enjoy riding without). However I almost always listen to something when running.
"No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch."

« Reply #27 on: 10 March, 2019, 04:46:37 pm »
Ran out of time on Saturday to go into the shop to try any on.

Did see lots of people running with them and glasses this morning.
"Yes please" said Squirrel "biscuits are our favourite things."