Author Topic: Cycling UK new kit designs  (Read 2218 times)

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.
Cycling UK new kit designs
« on: 16 July, 2021, 08:16:45 pm »
@$%^&~#!

What the £*&$<>@ do they think they're doing? I mean, the new kit designs look great. Or maybe they don't. Cos clicking on the Find out more button in their email newsletter thingy takes me to their Instagram page, where, guess what, not only is there no sign of any new kit but all the pretty pictures require you to log in to Instagram to see more.

Sheepy Parva Wheelers could do better than this. If you want public input on your content, make it public! And connect it!

#@*&^%$£"!
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
Re: Cycling UK new kit designs
« Reply #1 on: 16 July, 2021, 08:36:30 pm »
TTIUW… ah. I see what you did there :P
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #2 on: 16 July, 2021, 08:42:47 pm »
I'm disappointed that Sheepy Parva Wheelers don't appear to be a real cycling club.  Maybe we should design a jersey anyway.  Would be just the thing for the Twycross TT.

« Reply #3 on: 16 July, 2021, 08:50:57 pm »
I was digging through a drawer last week and found a sealed bag with a nice new yellow CTC "working for cycling" t-shirt.  I'm wondering whether to start wearing it in protest at the cycling UK takeover.

« Reply #4 on: 16 July, 2021, 09:03:23 pm »
I mean, the new kit designs look great. Or maybe they don't. Cos clicking on the Find out more button in their email newsletter thingy
Would that be the email thingy that says " choose our new kit! Visit Cycling UK’s Instagram page from Monday"

I'm disappointed that they're changing design and supplier again, what's wrong with the current one? 

Cudzoziemiec

« Reply #5 on: 16 July, 2021, 10:03:51 pm »
Oh. So it does.  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Nevertheless, point about their Instagram account being inaccessible remains. Will check on Monday to see what happens (and what the new jersey designs might be)...

Cudzoziemiec

« Reply #6 on: 19 July, 2021, 02:41:58 pm »
It is Monday. I have returned to the email, clicked the button and still can't see anything that's obviously "new kit designs" on the Instagram page. But possible something is, cos of the aforementioned need to be logged in.

« Reply #7 on: 19 July, 2021, 05:46:17 pm »
I couldn't see the email in my backlog but curious, I just clicked through from the cycling UK shop page to the kit. Nothing showing!
https://godfrey.co.uk/cycling/kitranges/cycling-uk-kit

Cudzoziemiec

« Reply #8 on: 23 July, 2021, 06:12:51 pm »
Nothing in this week's email either. But there is something about clothing for larger women.