Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 882005 times)

ian

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #5000 on: 03 November, 2021, 04:57:47 pm »
I’ve mostly learned this past year that online meetings are boring AF and nothing much gets achieved.

If getting people in the same room talking face to face is what actually results in progress, then it seems a reasonable return on investment, carbon wise.

This.

They'd all be checking their emails, WhatsApping their friends, and buying new shoes. Sorry guys, I was on mute.

Sorry PB, you are wrong, getting people in the same room does have an effect and I think the fate of human civilisation might deserve a bit a facetime. But some people would rather score points.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #5001 on: 03 November, 2021, 06:17:30 pm »
Tories. All of them.

This, with knobs on.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #5002 on: 03 November, 2021, 06:18:26 pm »
Tories. All of them.

This, with knobs on.

Tories with knobs on?  It's knobs all the way down.

cygnet

• I'm part of the association
« Reply #5003 on: 04 November, 2021, 09:09:27 pm »
This one can get in the sea too.
Dehenna Davison
I Said, I've Got A Big Stick

« Reply #5004 on: 09 November, 2021, 09:36:42 am »
Jermy fucking Klaxon.

Yet again!

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #5005 on: 09 November, 2021, 10:19:37 am »
An honourable mention for some residents of Ludlow:

Ludlow residents say they're appalled they have not been consulted on a decision to install four double charging points for electric vehicles...

...John Diamond, a resident on Mill Street, said: "We do not want the town centre being used as a filling station...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-birmingham-59180938?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=618a1f80f425de0f296832f6%26Residents%27%20anger%20over%20lack%20of%20consultation%20on%20car%20charging%20points%262021-11-09T08%3A17%3A55.465Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:e1d5cdea-00fe-46e9-9054-882ef3fed02a&pinned_post_asset_id=618a1f80f425de0f296832f6&pinned_post_type=share
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #5006 on: 09 November, 2021, 12:28:42 pm »
Ludlow residents say they're appalled they have not been consulted

I can’t be arsed trying to find it but I’d be happy to bet actual cash money a statuatory consultation was done. These people would still be saying this if someone had knocked on their door, showed them the plans and asked them directly if it should go ahead.

« Reply #5007 on: 09 November, 2021, 01:12:03 pm »

I can’t be arsed trying to find it but I’d be happy to bet actual cash money a statuatory consultation was done. These people would still be saying this if someone had knocked on their door, showed them the plans and asked them directly if it should go ahead.

You know Ludlow then?
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #5008 on: 10 November, 2021, 09:19:57 am »

“But Mr Dent, the plans have been available in the local planning office for the last nine months.”
“Oh yes, well as soon as I heard I went straight round to see them, yesterday afternoon. You hadn’t exactly gone out of your way to call attention to them, had you? I mean, like actually telling anybody or anything.”
“But the plans were on display …”
“On display? I eventually had to go down to the cellar to find them.”
“That’s the display department.”
“With a flashlight.”
“Ah, well the lights had probably gone.”
“So had the stairs.”
“But look, you found the notice didn’t you?”
“Yes,” said Arthur, “yes I did. It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying ‘Beware of the Leopard’.”
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5009 on: 10 November, 2021, 01:23:01 pm »
…the fact is that the [Northern Ireland] protocol was in some ways explicitly designed to punish Britain

What kind of a Super-Twat could pen a statement of of such stupidity that it doesn’t just momentarily take the breath away but deprives the reader of oxygen to an extent more usually found in the victims of bizarre wanking accidents?

LBC presenter, sometime Torygraph writer and now Super-Twat Iain Dale, that’s what kind of Super-Twat.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5010 on: 10 November, 2021, 01:42:39 pm »
It’s almost as if the gammonarti believe that the EU threw us out for being BRITSH and have totally forgotten that they, the gammonarti, demanded it. The gammonarti never got their collective head around the fact that the EU has a standard set of operating procedures for dealing with those out with the EU which DO apply to BRITAIN now that we’re not a member.
Idiots.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5011 on: 10 November, 2021, 01:58:07 pm »
Butbutbut we're SPECIAL, dash it!  Because we're BRITISH!!!1!!  If it wasn’t for us all them Germans would be speaking German! [“cont. p94”]

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5012 on: 14 November, 2021, 11:17:53 am »
Disgraced former International Development Secretary and Weeble cosplayer Piggi Patel says she was “disgusted” that people protested against the presence of Tzipi Hotovely, Israel's Ambassador to the Court of St Jim, at the LSE the other night.  “[…] antisemitism had no place in Britain” insisted the noted bully and Israeli shill who, like many a Super-Twat, cannot distinguish between criticism of the Israeli government and actual anti-semitism.  Piggi Patel has form for sneering at the “North London metropolitan elite”, an act that saw dogs across the capital covering their ears and whimpering.

mattc

• n.b. have grown beard since photo taken
    • Didcot Audaxes
« Reply #5013 on: 14 November, 2021, 04:58:08 pm »
Have we had
David "Lions don't need a Covid pass" Kurten?

https://twitter.com/Otto_English/status/1459854051940704266?s=20

Has never ridden RAAM
---------
No.11  Because of the great host of those who dislike the least appearance of "swank " when they travel the roads and lanes. - From Kuklos' 39 Articles

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5014 on: 14 November, 2021, 06:07:29 pm »
A cursory search indicates award-winning Gammonatus and general dick Kurten not to have featured before, which is a curious omission.

Also, from the replies "Four lions test positive for Covid-19 at Barcelona Zoo".

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #5015 on: 14 November, 2021, 07:41:40 pm »
Zookeepers reportedly carried out a standard PCR swab test on the four lions - the same method used on humans - because they are comfortable having close contact with staff.

What mad cat-whispering witchcraft is this?

« Reply #5016 on: 14 November, 2021, 08:10:15 pm »
Does lion swabbing go in the “death certificate mentioning covid” pile ?

Zipperhead

• The cyclist formerly known as Big Helga
« Reply #5017 on: 16 November, 2021, 03:48:09 pm »
Won't somebody think of the hamsters!

« Reply #5018 on: 16 November, 2021, 06:19:09 pm »
Tory councillor Paul Nickerson.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5019 on: 16 November, 2021, 06:32:35 pm »
“My account was hacked” claims Cllr Nickerson.  OK, I'm convinced.  It’s not as if Tory councillors make a habit of being Super-Twats.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5020 on: 16 November, 2021, 06:44:19 pm »
But being a Tory there’s also,a strong possibility that his password is Margret or that his rent boy did it.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #5021 on: 16 November, 2021, 07:25:09 pm »
But being a Tory there’s also,a strong possibility that his password is Margret or that his rent boy did it.
Are you suggesting they can’t spell Margaret ?

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5022 on: 16 November, 2021, 07:39:49 pm »
Not at all, but I might be suggesting I can’t.  :P

« Reply #5023 on: 16 November, 2021, 09:24:06 pm »

So you're confessing, in a roundabout way, to being the source of all those begging emails that Wowbagger has told us about in the Trump thread? :demon: ;D :demon: ;)
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

« Reply #5024 on: 16 November, 2021, 09:35:16 pm »

So you're confessing, in a roundabout way, to being the source of all those begging emails that Wowbagger has told us about in the Trump thread? :demon: :-D :demon: ;)

Given Beardy's previous employment I'm sure he's well capable of spoofing an email address....  ;)