Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 889978 times)

Beardy

• Shedist
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #5025 on: 16 November, 2021, 10:50:06 pm »
Not at all, but I might be suggesting I can’t.  :P

So you're confessing, in a roundabout way, to being the source of all those begging emails that Wowbagger has told us about in the Trump thread? :demon: :-D :demon: ;)

Given Beardy's previous employment I'm sure he's well capable of spoofing an email address....  ;)
You might think that, but I couldn’t possibly comment.  :demon:
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #5026 on: 17 November, 2021, 08:12:30 am »
Weapns-grade twat Lee Anderson, Conservative MP for Ashfield in Nottinghamshire, who I'm pretty sure has graced this thread before, demonstrates what an utter snowflake he is: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-59297389.amp
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #5027 on: 17 November, 2021, 08:27:20 am »
The MP said he believed Mr Zadrozny breached three parts of the council's code of conduct, including showing a "lack of respect", using "offensive language", and not "leading by example".

Wonder if the phrase “tank-topped bum boys” rings any bells chez Anderson?
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

ian

« Reply #5028 on: 17 November, 2021, 09:29:33 am »
He doesn't seem to dispute the fact that he is a moron though.

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #5029 on: 17 November, 2021, 09:36:25 am »
That would be like saying fire isn't hot - it's a self-evident truth.
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #5030 on: 17 November, 2021, 11:30:04 am »
https://twitter.com/IsabelOakeshott/status/1460925253832646661?s=20      Oakeshitt, and the charming "Handsy" Johnson. 

Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

cygnet

• I'm part of the association
« Reply #5031 on: 17 November, 2021, 01:14:01 pm »
Tory councillor Paul Nickerson.

Unwanted tenuous claim to fame - he was in my class form at primary school
I Said, I've Got A Big Stick

« Reply #5032 on: 19 November, 2021, 03:01:14 pm »
Miriam Cates - prepared to deny reality

(great journalism. I don't watch news on the tv; who is this interviewer? She is brilliant. Particularly like that she muted the MP to stop the endless torrent of drivel.)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1461352276254097420
<i>Marmite slave</i>

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #5033 on: 19 November, 2021, 03:08:20 pm »
Alex Hales. I mean... seriously?

Probably just as well we'll never know what Tupac would have made of his 'tribute'.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

« Reply #5034 on: 19 November, 2021, 11:30:57 pm »
Tim Montgomerie.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5035 on: 20 November, 2021, 12:48:44 am »
The front bench of the Current government. Every last one of them. In fact, why stop there. Every member parliament who wore a blue rose at the last election and EVEY SINGLE ONE OF THE FUCKWITS that voted for them. Every one of them.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5036 on: 20 November, 2021, 12:54:09 am »
Tim Montgomerie.

What’s he done now, apart from being a Super-Twat?  Mr Google is being unhelpful.  It’s probably past his bedtime.

« Reply #5037 on: 20 November, 2021, 06:55:40 am »
He has been celebrating the  Rittenhouse verdict with the word 'Hallelujah'.

« Reply #5038 on: 20 November, 2021, 07:12:31 am »
The front bench of the Current government. Every last one of them. In fact, why stop there. Every member parliament who wore a blue rose at the last election and EVEY SINGLE ONE OF THE FUCKWITS that voted for them. Every one of them.
Just need to add to the vent diagram ukip voters, brexit voters and bigots. 

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #5039 on: 20 November, 2021, 08:44:44 am »
Quote from: Beardy
...EVEY SINGLE ONE OF THE FUCKWITS that voted for them. Every one of them.
Umm.  While the result of the last election was, to me at least, deeply ... disappointing I can't bring myself to a blanket condemnation of those who voted Tory.  I have no doubt that some Tory MPs are hard-working, honest and compassionate people who think that the current cabinet are, well, supply your own offensive epithets, I've long since exhausted my store of rage, spleen and oaths, and were worth returning to office.  The fact that a number of them, not many I admit, defied the 3 line whip over Paterson's corrupt behaviour indicates this. And let's be honest about the alternative that was on offer at the time.  It didn't inspire confidence, now did it?
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

« Reply #5040 on: 20 November, 2021, 08:47:09 am »
Absolutely this.
Which is deeply disappointing.
I had always imagined that as I approached my dotage I would chill out, mellow a bit, become more accommodating.

The current shower mean that this is no longer possible and I find myself getting angrier and angrier as the months go by.
Rust never sleeps

« Reply #5041 on: 22 November, 2021, 10:47:52 am »
Ben Fogle.

I don't know why we watched more than one episode of his 'Scotland's sacred islands with Ben Fogle'. He talks a stream of consciousness drivel (noted drivel on last episode was 'Good thing the tide is going out' while walking across a causeway on an inland loch).  It is like picking at a scab.

Why a super twat?

He received permission to camp on the machair next to a beach. Then proceeded to light a fire on the machair!

This is really fragile ecosystem. One fire will destroy all vegetation in that spot which will take many years to recover - or result in an erosion hole.

There are signs all over saying 'no fires on the machair'.

'wild' campers camping on machair have been a particular problem this past summer, with many of them tearing up fences and benches for wood for a fire.

Now this utter twat goes on national BBC television doing the same.

Both MrsC and I grinked the BBC. I expect a mealy justification for this in 6 months.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #5042 on: 23 November, 2021, 01:16:35 pm »
“My account was hacked” claims Cllr Nickerson.  OK, I'm convinced.  It’s not as if Tory councillors make a habit of being Super-Twats.

https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/1463131601391525894?s=20    :thumbsup:

"Councillor Paul Nickerson to pay substantial damages and legal costs"

"This substantial settlement will be used to support charities that are close to my heart: including one in Liverpool and one in my constituency.”

ian

« Reply #5043 on: 23 November, 2021, 08:39:05 pm »
Good god, Nadine Dorries again, dimmer than a broken bulb. She doesn't so much as speak as open her mouth and let the words flee from the confines of stupid.

« Reply #5044 on: 23 November, 2021, 09:02:54 pm »
Good god, Nadine Dorries again, dimmer than a broken bulb. She doesn't so much as speak as open her mouth and let the words flee from the confines of stupid.
This ? Cyber-flashing likely to become a criminal offence - Dorries https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59391603

ian

« Reply #5045 on: 23 November, 2021, 09:14:43 pm »
No, it was her unpleasant performance in front of John Nicolson, where he pretty much disassembled the bleached brained halfwit for being a consistent cunt on Twitter. Yes, Nadine, lots of women do receive abuse online, but they're not the ones writing it.

You have to stop and remind yourself that you're watching A Government Minister.

As to cyber-flashing, do we really need another law that's next to unenforceable, and honestly just switch the fucking unsolicited messages feature off.

« Reply #5046 on: 23 November, 2021, 09:44:46 pm »
I found it arousing.

Sorry.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5047 on: 24 November, 2021, 01:25:01 am »
Jeebus, HF, you really have been ill…

Edit: Previously Mad Nad had told the Torygraph:

I had a stalker for years

I imagine this is a reference to her laughable accusations levelled at Tim Ireland for having the temerity to stand against her in the 2015 election.

« Reply #5048 on: 24 November, 2021, 11:58:08 am »
Raab, again. "Tigger like" indeed. Is Winnie the Pooh still a thing?
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

ian

« Reply #5049 on: 24 November, 2021, 02:10:06 pm »
Jeebus, HF, you really have been ill…

Edit: Previously Mad Nad had told the Torygraph:

I had a stalker for years

I imagine this is a reference to her laughable accusations levelled at Tim Ireland for having the temerity to stand against her in the 2015 election.

She was having a go at James O'Brien (who I'm unfamiliar with, but if he's attracted Dorries ire, he must be alright) who was apparently abusing her online, though it seemed no one could find any evidence of this abuse, whereas Delightful Dorries had left behind an entire portfolio of abuse directed at him (and it seemed everyone and anyone else who crossed her path). This, in olden times, used to be called lying. Then, in a splendid shift, put it down to being a woman.

The clip were she's responding to questions about Channel 4's funding is priceless though, where when she's corrected that C4 receives no public funding, she offers the priceless (and this is word-for-word):

Quote from: Nadine Dorries
and..so..though its..yeah and..that..

She is Culture Secretary, btw. Has no idea how out TV channels are funded.

(I've told the story of Priti Patel and years ago at a meeting at a leading news agency she polled up in her role as Minister of State for Employment to answer questions about, well, employment and didn't know anything, not the rate, not the number, not the projection, absolutely nothing, then she got angry when someone expressed surprise at her knowledge deficit and stomped off to shout at an assistant.)