Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 884939 times)

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #5100 on: 06 December, 2021, 09:09:09 am »
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

ian

« Reply #5101 on: 06 December, 2021, 09:41:00 am »
There is something deeply wrong with those people. Plus I'm pretty sure I know where they insert those gun barrels when the curtains are drawn.

« Reply #5102 on: 06 December, 2021, 09:48:23 am »
Ohhhhh!!!!!! Sweeeeet!!!!!
The ickle girl has an Uzi.

« Reply #5103 on: 06 December, 2021, 09:59:09 am »
In any normal society this would surely be seen as a sign of mental illness.
Rust never sleeps

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5104 on: 06 December, 2021, 10:06:57 am »
I was randomly surfing YouTube last night and happened on a ‘Mercian shooting channel. he was reviewing which of his Glocks would be the last one sold (he had seven1!)

The most telling comment though was ‘This is the gun I currently rely on for my personal defence’ and I thought these people are still living in the Wild West. What must it be like to live your life in constant fear of your neighbours and every stranger on the street?
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

ian

« Reply #5105 on: 06 December, 2021, 10:18:19 am »
I was randomly surfing YouTube last night and happened on a ‘Mercian shooting channel. he was reviewing which of his Glocks would be the last one sold (he had seven1!)

The most telling comment though was ‘This is the gun I currently rely on for my personal defence’ and I thought these people are still living in the Wild West. What must it be like to live your life in constant fear of your neighbours and every stranger on the street?

Most of those guns seemed to be owned by people in the suburbs, where there is very little crime, so I'm never sure who they're defending themselves against other than each other, after all why exchange insurance details after a minor traffic accident when you can exchange gunfire.

To be fair, many Americans don't have a gun fetish.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #5106 on: 06 December, 2021, 06:19:59 pm »
Quote from: Midair Bacon
I think the drift towards continental-style privacy laws, innovated in the courtroom, not by elected lawmakers in the House of Commons, is something that we can and should correct.

Thing is, Mr Super-Twat, any changes in BRITAIN'S privacy laws are not due to some fiendish plot by the Unelected Bureaucrats of BrusselsTM but rather by the behaviour of our own tabloid press, who are grimly opposed to anything that makes it harder to put the boot into for e.g. trans people, the Duchess of Sussex, ect and, moreover, ad nauseam
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #5107 on: 06 December, 2021, 06:37:43 pm »
"... innovated* in the courtroom..."

First, what about case law and the use of legal precedents in English Law?

and.

Second, * his linguistic ability is as limited as all his other mental "processes".

Super-Twat
« Reply #5108 on: 06 December, 2021, 07:01:24 pm »
I believe the first bit of case law coming from article 8 of the ECHR once adopted into the human rights act 1998, was the right to privacy when engaging in s+m sessions with prostitutes whilst dressed up as a WW2 German soldier. Whether such fundamental rights need to be protected is now up for review.

« Reply #5109 on: 08 December, 2021, 08:27:39 pm »
I believe the first bit of case law coming from article 8 of the ECHR once adopted into the human rights act 1998, was the right to privacy when engaging in s+m sessions with prostitutes whilst dressed up as a WW2 German soldier. Whether such fundamental rights need to be protected is now up for review.

As long as it's consenting adults, why would who they are, the clothes you wear and what you do be anyone's business? The outfit might be bad taste, but it's essentially part of the same space as having sex with someone of a different race, or the same sex in terms of whether it's anyone else's business.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5110 on: 09 December, 2021, 12:04:35 am »
Professor Larrington once found herself seated next to Max Mosley at some posh dinner in $OXFOD_COLLEGE not long after he'd won his case against the Screws and says he was a smashing chap and jolly interesting to talk to.

« Reply #5111 on: 09 December, 2021, 12:43:30 pm »
Professor Larrington once found herself seated next to Max Mosley at some posh dinner in $OXFOD_COLLEGE not long after he'd won his case against the Screws and says he was a smashing chap and jolly interesting to talk to.

I have occasionally wondered whether L'affaire de Mosley had a certain F1 team principal's fingerprints on it. Or, given his proposals for a budget cap, several F1 TP's prints... ;)

One could quibble about some/a lot of the things he did when he and Eccle$$$$$$tone were running F1, but looking at this year's goings-on, I can't help thinking that F1 needs a Proper Bastard, albeit a properly even-handed one, in charge.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5112 on: 09 December, 2021, 06:41:03 pm »

I have occasionally wondered whether L'affaire de Mosley had a certain F1 team principal's fingerprints on it. Or, given his proposals for a budget cap, several F1 TP's prints... ;)

Surely you are not in a state of cogitationness concerning the possibilification of the perpetrationer of the informationalising of the Screws being in a co-existence state with the TP who was fined $95 million “for being a cunt” six months earlier?

« Reply #5113 on: 09 December, 2021, 07:23:35 pm »
You might think that, but I couldn't possibly comment... ;D :demon: ;)
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

rogerzilla

« Reply #5114 on: 10 December, 2021, 08:14:36 am »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59599142

I don't think Jussie Smollett will get the career boost he hoped for, unless he really wanted a job flipping burgers.

« Reply #5115 on: 10 December, 2021, 12:22:11 pm »
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

rogerzilla

« Reply #5116 on: 10 December, 2021, 01:06:10 pm »
However, he caused controversy last year on This Morning when he cast doubt on media outlets that had debunked the myth that 5G causes coronavirus.

"What I don't accept is mainstream media immediately slapping that down as not true when they don't know it's not true," he said at the time.
Howling mad, then.

ian

« Reply #5117 on: 10 December, 2021, 01:41:00 pm »
Wait till he finds out that Birds Aren't Real.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5118 on: 12 December, 2021, 01:36:33 am »
The elevation of Torygraph “associate editor” and Royal-watcher Camilla Tominey to the inner circle of Twattishness is long overdue but she finally gets the recognition she has craved for so long after describing Haz'n'Megs as “John Lenin and Woko Ono”.

« Reply #5119 on: 12 December, 2021, 09:00:14 pm »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/fury-millionaire-minister-nadhim-zahawis-25674659

The Zahawi family getting group membership for the Super-Twat club. 
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

rogerzilla

« Reply #5120 on: 13 December, 2021, 10:12:02 am »
I understand the barber and the dry cleaner's difficulties, but I would have thought the kebabby would have done well in the pandemic.  Maybe he's not on Just Eat.

Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

« Reply #5122 on: 13 December, 2021, 03:50:07 pm »
With no loss.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

« Reply #5123 on: 13 December, 2021, 04:11:19 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/dec/13/dyson-tells-many-of-uk-staff-to-work-in-office-even-after-plan-b-guidance-change

Dyson sucks.

I don’t much like the guy, but I this case I think he has (IMO natch) a point.  Remote R&D isn’t going to work. Many organisations are less effective when people work from home, it takes longer to do simple things, or to get them done - we’ve found that out ourselves.
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

ian

« Reply #5124 on: 13 December, 2021, 04:18:56 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/dec/13/dyson-tells-many-of-uk-staff-to-work-in-office-even-after-plan-b-guidance-change

Dyson sucks.

I don’t much like the guy, but I this case I think he has (IMO natch) a point.  Remote R&D isn’t going to work. Many organisations are less effective when people work from home, it takes longer to do simple things, or to get them done - we’ve found that out ourselves.

I do think there are some benefits to working in the same place - that said, absolutism is off-putting and there are ways to do these things successfully remotely (and most businesses are learning this, and tbh, given the international nature of business these days, you are missing out if you are reliant on co-location).

(That said, a three hours Neo4j Bloom virtual workshop has just given me a headache.)