Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 869704 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #5625 on: 15 May, 2022, 08:28:10 pm »
Ella Whelan.  Who I hear some of you ask?

A right wing brexit "journalist" who seems to lack the very thing that she accuses Sir Kier Starmer of lacking: personality.

I just couldn't help laughing incredulously at somebody who supports bozo on the basis that he's a fun guy.

« Reply #5626 on: 15 May, 2022, 09:00:47 pm »

A right wing brexit "journalist" who seems to lack the very thing that she accuses Sir Kier Starmer of lacking: personality.

I just couldn't help laughing incredulously at somebody who supports bozo on the basis that he's a fun guy.

Aye, well, hmmmm.... she's in with the Spiked/Institue of "Ideas" mob. Yet another intellectual pygmy.

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #5627 on: 16 May, 2022, 07:07:19 am »

Boris is a fun guy.  A poisonous toadstool.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

ian

« Reply #5628 on: 16 May, 2022, 12:43:33 pm »
Best to ignore these people, they just set themselves up as rightwing-ish agent provocateurs in the sound knowledge that the culture warriors in the opposing trench will rise to the bait every time. Bonus points if they're vaguely telegenic youngish women (the entire Titania McGrath joke basically) who can get booked anywhere. A quick glance at their CVs might illustrate they have no experience to develop any interesting ideas or perspectives, and generally they make Jordan Peterson look like a maven for coherent ideas.

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #5629 on: 16 May, 2022, 02:38:16 pm »
Rachel McLean, Safeguarding Minister.
A UK Government minister has said people who are struggling with the cost of living should take on more hours or move to a better-paid job. Rachel Maclean, the safeguarding minister, made those suggestion as some of the ways households could "protect themselves" as prices soar.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/struggling-people-should-work-more-23967714
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #5630 on: 16 May, 2022, 02:57:54 pm »
If Ms McLean were to move to a job more in keeping with her apparent levels of intelligence and empathy, such as a greeter in an abattoir, there'd be at least one vacancy for some struggling povvo to potentially fill.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

ian

« Reply #5631 on: 16 May, 2022, 03:05:55 pm »
She's a fine example that ineptitude and a lack of skills don't have to hold a person back.

« Reply #5632 on: 16 May, 2022, 03:07:46 pm »
The Tory party would do itself a favour if it told all of its elected members to keep their traps shut for the forseeable.
Rust never sleeps

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5633 on: 16 May, 2022, 03:19:52 pm »
The Tory party would do itself a favour if it told all of its elected members to keep their traps shut for the forseeable.
Unfortunately it seems quite acceptable to Tory voters for the cabinet ministers to be as thick as pig shit and constantly proving it in public.

It does worry me that this is the best that's available from a pool of privately educated elite.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #5634 on: 16 May, 2022, 03:28:04 pm »
Unfortunately the radicalised masses along with the lifelong fascist believers don't care what their idols say.  They are unthinkingly loyal and unbelievably uncaring*.

I have a close relative who still believes all of johnson's lies including the Starmer slurs and gets very angry about foreigners living here.  The fact that they provide much of the care that she needs for her ongoing back problems is neither here nor there.

* All of this flies out of the window when the state isn't filling their social care needs, pension triple lock or covid small business grant pockets of course ...

« Reply #5635 on: 17 May, 2022, 07:48:15 am »
Erdogan.

Currently Russia's useful idiot.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #5636 on: 17 May, 2022, 11:16:35 am »
NATO needs a way to expel nations if it doesn't have one already.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5637 on: 17 May, 2022, 11:17:06 am »
We already knew Looza Fox was a Super-Twat with golden oak leaves, swords and diamonds but now he's wading in to the defence of fellow S-T Lee Anderson in, unsurprisingly, The Spectidiot.  How's your libel case going, Looza?  You want it heard in front of a jury?  Because ‘a jury would be better at reaching fair verdicts “in light of the cultural and social context of this case”’?  Jokes about jury selection in the trial of Martin Shkreli go here ==>

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #5638 on: 18 May, 2022, 01:39:43 pm »
It's coming to something when wanking over tractors in the workplace puts you at the more savoury end of the sexual deviancy spectrum among your colleagues.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5639 on: 18 May, 2022, 07:45:14 pm »
Michael Fabricunt has previous, of course, but this:

Quote from: Wiggy
I am expecting a strong turnout of Conservative MPs at Prime Minister's Questions today. Not only to demonstrate their strong support for #Boris (!!). BUT also to prove they are NOT the one told by the Chief Whip to stay at home. I'll be there!

represents some kind of rancid low even by the lower-than-an-adder's-armpit standards of this pack of recycled bog paper.

« Reply #5640 on: 18 May, 2022, 08:00:27 pm »
They are like a bunch of silly, pre-pubescent prep school boys, aren't they.

And yet they pull off this trick that they are able to convince the plebs that they have their best interests at heart

« Reply #5641 on: 18 May, 2022, 08:13:12 pm »
They are like a bunch of silly, pre-pubescent prep school boys, aren't they.

And yet they pull off this trick that they are able to convince the plebs that they gave their best interests at heart

Exactly. Scameron lowered political discourse to the intellectual level of a Public School third-form debating society. Things have only got worse.

« Reply #5642 on: 18 May, 2022, 08:22:33 pm »
It's bizarre how Labour politicians are held to a much higher standard than Tories. It has to be the residual traces of the Lord and Serf mentality within the class system. I don't think we will get away from this until we've got rid of the pointless monarchy.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5643 on: 18 May, 2022, 08:44:59 pm »
I’d settle for a voting system that isn’t defunct.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #5644 on: 18 May, 2022, 11:43:28 pm »
Idrissa Gueye, and all his twitter apologists

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61492696
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

« Reply #5645 on: 19 May, 2022, 10:25:48 am »
Idrissa Gueye, and all his twitter apologists

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61492696

Fine. Let him skip matches.

Dock his pay by the amount of potential impact that has on the club's progress.

Don't like UK attitudes to homosexual people? We aren't stopping you from going back to Senegal.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5646 on: 19 May, 2022, 10:56:58 am »
Kit Malrhouse Starving people won’t steal food

Is this a new entrant to these hallowed halls? I haven’t heard of him before.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5647 on: 19 May, 2022, 11:05:28 am »
Maltloaf has form for being a first-class dickhead going back many years.  He was a sideprick to Bloody Stupid Johnson when the latter was pretending to be Mayor of London’s famous London.  And he doesn’t look like he's skipped many meals recently either.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5648 on: 19 May, 2022, 12:31:06 pm »
Following on from Fabricunt's faux-pas, everyone's favourite toffee-nosed stain on humanity Julia Dunning Kruger has done, well, exactly the same thing.  And then doubled down by saying, and I swear I ent making this up

I've laughed at many good jokes about rape

The reply

No you haven't because there's no such thing as a good joke about rape.

was not long in appearing.  I don’t think we of the Democratic Ruthless Bastards Party will even bother to send Tory Sewer to a Reëducation Camp.

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #5649 on: 22 May, 2022, 05:34:05 pm »
Jonty Campbell, Tory Council candidate. He's (unsurprisingly and thankfully) since deleted the tweet.

Here’s the thing with girls 22 or under, they smell massively different to a girl of 28. Girls aged 16 to, say 23, have this buttery, creamy, slightly sweet smell that is unbelievably magnetic.”

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/must-reads/weird-news/tory-council-candidate-tweet-16-year-old-girls-smell-scent-bizarre-323578/

There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)