Author Topic: Replacement cycling helmet pads  (Read 728 times)

fruitcake

• some kind of fruitcake
Replacement cycling helmet pads
« on: 27 November, 2021, 08:02:35 pm »
Does anyone know a UK supplier* for a universal cycling helmet pad set? I'd be happy with pre-cut pads or a sheet from which I could cut pads to suit.

* I know they can be bought for nearly nothing on ebay, but I'd rather not give my contact details to an overseas seller and receive spam email forever more.

Re: Replacement cycling helmet pads
« Reply #2 on: 28 November, 2021, 01:58:24 am »
* I know they can be bought for nearly nothing on ebay, but I'd rather not give my contact details to an overseas seller and receive spam email forever more.
The seller doesn't get your email address. It is mostly hidden by Ebay. They can send you messages through Ebay about the item you are buying, but not really any way of spamming.
Or create a separate email address for Ebay, if you are bothered.

Re: Replacement cycling helmet pads
« Reply #3 on: 28 November, 2021, 04:21:48 pm »
The seller doesn't get your email address. It is mostly hidden by Ebay. They can send you messages through Ebay about the item you are buying, but not really any way of spamming.
Or create a separate email address for Ebay, if you are bothered.

Don't use the same address for Paypal and e-bay. That way when you get the request for your Paypal login or details on the wrong address you know it's a scam (it has happened to me; easy to ignore it ,not even asking questions, like that)

fruitcake

• some kind of fruitcake