Author Topic: The RANT thread (often contains fruity language)  (Read 2323931 times)

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
Re: The RANT thread (often contains fruity language)
« Reply #23375 on: 18 November, 2021, 02:38:52 pm »
LBWF's form for reporting a missed BIIIINNNNSSSS collection does work from a FruitCo 'slab so something something but with extra swearing.  I shall retry from a Proper Computer in due course.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Beardy

• What’s this do?
  • I’ve always wondered where this was
« Reply #23376 on: 18 November, 2021, 02:47:25 pm »
Attn: The cunt who keeps dumping used food on the pavement adjacent to Larrington Towers “to feed the rats foxes birbs”.

Not content with manky old bits of beard you have now added fucking coleslaw to the mix.  If I catch you in the act I will cable-tie your arms together behind your back and then make you eat it inna-pigeon-stylee.  While kicking you repeatedly in the fork and calling you quite a variety of unpleasant names.

I am concerned. Where from is the miscreant obtaining bits of beard? Have the abducted a hippsta and hacking away his hirsute awesomeness? Have they captured Farther Clause and subjecting him to facial unpleasantness? Or are they in fact deranged and are chopping at their own chin for the supply of beard bits with which to pollute your biome locality?
A worried wearer of a full set wants reassurance that this will not become a wider trend.
Sorting my life out, one shed at a time.

Kim

• Timelord
« Reply #23377 on: 18 November, 2021, 03:45:09 pm »
They're probably grooming random beardies on Facebook. Wowbagger had a narrow escape recently.

« Reply #23378 on: 18 November, 2021, 04:53:35 pm »
Freecycle is just full of chancers looking for a free TV/laptop/cooker/fridge.

Not much chance if I'm only offering unwanted cat litter or used tights then…

There are special interest forums where used tights will sell for a good price - so a friend tells me. ;D

ian

• not a woman, not an american, not a vampire
« Reply #23379 on: 18 November, 2021, 06:10:52 pm »
So my first trip in years, and it's usual hotel bill argument. Basically, hotels just stick random things on bills in the hope that either people won't notice or will simply think fuck it, it's not worth the bother and expense it. I'm being reminded why the latter is so popular, it's like arguing with a rock. There are three additional items on the bill, two are known, one isn't. In the space of five emails they've managed to explain the two known items and somehow gloss over the one I keep asking them about. There's only one item on the bill that has CHF29.50 next to it and they have a picture of said bill where I have highlighted this in lurid yellow. I would say the item to which I'm referring is un-fucking-missable.
Authoritarian Thought Leader, the Pol Pot of Powerpoint, the Stalin of Spreadsheets

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #23380 on: 18 November, 2021, 06:15:27 pm »
Attn: The cunt who keeps dumping used food on the pavement adjacent to Larrington Towers “to feed the rats foxes birbs”.

Not content with manky old bits of beard you have now added fucking coleslaw to the mix.  If I catch you in the act I will cable-tie your arms together behind your back and then make you eat it inna-pigeon-stylee.  While kicking you repeatedly in the fork and calling you quite a variety of unpleasant names.

I am concerned. Where from is the miscreant obtaining bits of beard? Have the abducted a hippsta and hacking away his hirsute awesomeness? Have they captured Farther Clause and subjecting him to facial unpleasantness? Or are they in fact deranged and are chopping at their own chin for the supply of beard bits with which to pollute your biome locality?
A worried wearer of a full set wants reassurance that this will not become a wider trend.

Curse my stubby peasant fingers!  My tryping has goned to potty today.  I blaem teh Coronalurgi booster.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Auntie Helen

• 6 Wheels in Germany
« Reply #23381 on: 20 November, 2021, 09:55:53 pm »

At work (candle manufacturer) we use tights to polish the candles.
My blog on cycling in Germany and eating German cake – http://www.auntiehelen.co.uk

Feanor

• It's mostly downhill from here.
« Reply #23382 on: 20 November, 2021, 09:58:20 pm »
[...] we use tights to polish the candles.

:-)

Auntie Helen

• 6 Wheels in Germany
« Reply #23383 on: 21 November, 2021, 07:48:52 am »
[...] we use tights to polish the candles.

:-)
Is true, I bought two pallets of tights from Czechia for our production facility a few months ago.
My blog on cycling in Germany and eating German cake – http://www.auntiehelen.co.uk

robgul

• Cycle:End-to-End webmaster
  • cyclist, Cytech accredited mechanic & woodworker
    • Cycle:End-to-End
« Reply #23384 on: 21 November, 2021, 07:50:21 am »

At work (candle manufacturer) we use tights to polish the candles.

Is that like the Cuban women rolling cigars with their thighs?