Author Topic: Has anyone tried an Alpkit Numo?  (Read 1717 times)

Has anyone tried an Alpkit Numo?
« on: 30 July, 2012, 10:45:38 am »
http://www.alpkit.com/shop/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16557&category_id=253

It looks like stunning value for money. Does anyone here have any practical experience with one?

MercuryKev

• Maxin' n Audaxin'
Re: Has anyone tried an Alpkit Numo?
« Reply #1 on: 30 July, 2012, 11:52:16 am »
I've got one.  It's very light, packs up pretty small and gives a pretty decent night sleep.  I'd agree that it offered excellent value for money.

vorsprung

• Opposites Attract
    • Audaxing
« Reply #2 on: 30 July, 2012, 12:20:45 pm »
I got an Airo instead as (I guess: I've not tried both) it is easier to blow up.

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #3 on: 30 July, 2012, 12:29:47 pm »
I thought it was a bit on the narrow side when I tried one out at the Alpkit stand at the York Rally last year, but you can't argue with the weight/pack size.

« Reply #4 on: 31 July, 2012, 08:15:11 pm »
one of the problems of narrow inflatable mats like this is the tendency to roll off them in the wee small hours and then wake up cold and stiff (ooh er) , be interested to know if any other restless sleepers have tried this mat already.

jogler

• mojo operandi
« Reply #5 on: 31 July, 2012, 08:20:31 pm »
one of the problems of narrow inflatable mats like this is the tendency to roll off them in the wee small hours and then wake up cold and stiff (ooh er) , be interested to know if any other restless sleepers have tried this mat already.

I do not have a Numo but I have recently stopped using my infatable mat because I roll off it as referred to above.