Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Pub / Re: Tune Association II - Son of Tune Association
« Last post by JefO on Today at 07:41:26 pm »
Money for Nothing - Dire Straits

(Sorry for my previous appaling gaff. Head all over the place at the moment - wife unwell affecting me more than you would think.)
Where The Wild Things Are / Re: Seen today
« Last post by Arminius on Today at 07:29:22 pm »
Yesterday, but 4 goldfinches just outside our back garden. We're also seeing a wren quite regularly pottering around amongst the plant pots on our decking, plus loads more blue tits than we ever saw when we lived down in York.
Racing / Re: Women's Vuelta 2024
« Last post by alfapete on Today at 07:26:42 pm »
You're not the only one following, but we were away at the beginning of the week so we're only just catching up with it all.

Delighted to see Demi back on form today and hope she can hold on after a moderate beginning to the season. Sadly will miss Saturday because of audax cooking duties in Chepstow.

Just looking through the GC, leading British rider is in 81st which is a bit disappointing. But Zoe Backstedt could win the Lanterne Rouge!
Online quizzes / Re: Squaredle
« Last post by Pingu on Today at 07:25:46 pm »
I played https://squaredle.com 05/02:
*51/51 words (+10 bonus words)
🎯 In the top 5% by accuracy
🔥 Solve streak: 35
I am sorry to say that I will not be able to go ahead with this trip. The funding has not been released from apollos trust by the council who it seems I will have to at least threatern with legal action to get any of this resolved. Canceled 😞
« Last post by CAMRAMan on Today at 06:36:18 pm »
Something - The Beatles
The Pub / Re: Your house rules
« Last post by Mr Larrington on Today at 06:22:40 pm »
Ok, the Bosch has crapped out.  What's the panel's current recommendation for a tactical ironing weapon?  Do any of them have IR laser targeting yet?

Two boards and a Universal Carrier is the canonical method.
« Last post by Mr Larrington on Today at 06:20:39 pm »
Sometimes I Wish I Was A Pretty Girl ~ Robyn Hitchcock
The Knowledge / Re: Tyres again
« Last post by cycleman on Today at 06:09:27 pm »
Someone suggested big apples at the local cycle shop! ? :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10