Author Topic: What is your pet doing right now?*  (Read 212931 times)

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
Re: What is your pet doing right now?*
« Reply #325 on: 24 December, 2015, 10:39:53 am »
Another Christmas eve, another trip to the shops to buy chicken for another kitteh with another poorly bum :(
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

« Reply #326 on: 24 December, 2015, 04:04:44 pm »
Watching OH stand all the Christmas cards up and calculating when it will be safe to knock them all down again....

lou boutin

• Les chaussures sont ma vie.
« Reply #327 on: 24 December, 2015, 05:08:30 pm »
Being over excited by the putting up of the Christmas tree. I thought that was the job of kids not cats.

« Reply #328 on: 24 December, 2015, 06:13:05 pm »
Sitting on me as she can hear my dad on the other end of phone. She loves my dad.

« Reply #329 on: 24 December, 2015, 10:42:11 pm »
Lying in front of the fire. She's a cat.
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #330 on: 24 December, 2015, 11:03:55 pm »
Daf is on his third Xmas visit to the Welsh abode.  He and Megan the Border Terrier are attempting to aggressively ignore each other.  Tricky, when you're both trying to claim prime position in front of the wood burner.
For some reason they both seem to be adverse to sorting out the pecking order.
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

« Reply #331 on: 25 December, 2015, 07:46:31 am »
... after sleeping all night on our sofa , then having breakfast, Rosie our Spaniel is now doing what she does best----sleeping (on my office floor though to keep an `eye` on me )  zzzzzzzzz  ;D

and our two cats are sitting outside in the rain at edge of the garden pond !!

Happy Xmas to all ( and their pets )  :thumbsup:
....after the `tarte de pommes`, and  fortified by a couple of shots of limoncellos,  I flew up the Col de Bavella whilst thunderstorms rolled around the peaks above

lou boutin

« Reply #332 on: 25 December, 2015, 08:23:49 am »
Milly has just polished off her breakfast and is now sitting next to her pressie under tree.

Mrs Pingu

• Twitter
« Reply #333 on: 25 December, 2015, 05:29:44 pm »
Pumpkin in festive attire

IMG_3142 by The Pingus, on Flickr

lou boutin

« Reply #334 on: 25 December, 2015, 05:54:12 pm »
Milly is being scared of Doctor Who.

« Reply #335 on: 25 December, 2015, 07:55:33 pm »
Ginge, having remembered that he really, really, really likes goose, is now asleep on the other chair in our study.
Mind you as he's got thyroid issues he flips between manic 'feed me, feed me!' and fast asleep constantly.
"No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch."

tiermat

• According to Jane, I'm a Unisex SpaceAdmin
« Reply #336 on: 25 December, 2015, 08:38:22 pm »
Oreo is currently frightening himself by alternating between cleaning his tail and wondering what that strange black thing is on the floor, thus attacking it! I swear we got the cats off the short bus. Lovely cats, just stupid!
I feel like Captain Kirk, on a brand new planet every day, a little like King Kong on top of the Empire State

woollypigs

• Mr Peli
    • woollypigs
« Reply #337 on: 25 December, 2015, 08:58:11 pm »
Laying in front of the fire, how come fur don't combust at these temperatures? Cracks eggs make omelette ...
Current mood: AARRRGGGGHHHHH !!! #bollockstobrexit

« Reply #338 on: 26 December, 2015, 09:28:38 am »
Snoozing between us on the sofa. Normally Tilly would be climbing the walls to go for a walk by 7:30am but today she isn't interested. It's a combination of the grim weather and us having a house full all day yesterday (which she loved) which meant she didn't get any snoozes in due to all the fuss she got and all the people who needed licking. She had a really good first Christmas and behaved herself smashingly.
I think you'll find it's a bit more complicated than that.

lou boutin

« Reply #339 on: 26 December, 2015, 12:14:09 pm »
I left Milly sleeping on a hot water bottle and feather pillows, with a treat filled weeble like treat toy and cat milk.  I'm off for Christmas take two with my OH, step-daughters, their partners, my granddaughter and my OH's ex-wife and her husband.  Milly seemed happy with the arrangement.

« Reply #340 on: 26 December, 2015, 04:36:06 pm »
My parents younger Rotty is snarling & growling. They have a big art deco style lamp..
A dancer with the light fitting above her.  He's fine if the lights are unlit, but turn it on
& he's terrified !
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

« Reply #341 on: 26 December, 2015, 04:54:38 pm »
Sleeping off the excitement of So Much Water Outside....

Mrs Pingu

• Twitter
« Reply #342 on: 29 December, 2015, 10:15:37 pm »
Pumpkin is sleeping off the large piece of amaretti cassata (home made ice cream type stuffs) she stole out of Pingu's bowl.
She is a very bad girl.

Mrs Pingu

• Twitter
« Reply #343 on: 30 December, 2015, 11:51:39 am »
I was going to do another couple of hours of plaster removal this morning being as the weather is pants, but instead I'm trapped under 2 cats.

« Reply #344 on: 30 December, 2015, 04:16:28 pm »
Ginge is recovering from a trip to the V.E.T. this morning. He had blood taken and, for once, there were no howls from either the cat or the vet and only the cat emerged wearing a bandage.
"No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch."

« Reply #345 on: 31 December, 2015, 09:54:30 am »
Tilly is curled up on the sofa looking all innocent after her attempt to kill me half an hour ago.
I was checking the temperature of the water for the dog shower (hose pipe and sprinkler head connected to the garage sink) prior to sluicing her off after our walk when I turned round to find she had wound her lead round my ankles. I went down like a sack of spuds and fell out the garage door and down the step and full length on the flagged path. Then she licked my face to see if her evil plan had succeeded or not. I may be quite bruised and sore tommorow.
I think you'll find it's a bit more complicated than that.

T42

• Apprentice geezer
« Reply #346 on: 31 December, 2015, 11:01:30 am »
^^^ Ouch.

One of our dogs is recovering from a trip to the vet where a catheter was stuck up his pride & joy because he's been having trouble peeing since yesterday.  Wretched vet didn't think to put the other end of the catheter into a bottle so piss went all over the examination table and the dog's belly. Wife got to cuddle 45 kilos of piss-soaked Lab on the back seat of the car all the way home.  Blood test showed high leukocyte count but vet's talking prostate tumour.  Poor tyke. Poor wife. Poor car.

Now waiting for further analysis results to see whether he needs a biopsy. Happy New Year, yeah. :(
I've dusted off all those old bottles and set them up straight

woollypigs

• Mr Peli
    • woollypigs
« Reply #347 on: 31 December, 2015, 12:24:05 pm »
First there was laughter (Tilly, GWS pcolbeck) and then there was :( (T42)

While all that was happening ours just rolled over for more sleep in and belly rubs. So a great success in getting a dog that will get us out about doing stuff instead lazying about. she just want sleepins :)
Current mood: AARRRGGGGHHHHH !!! #bollockstobrexit

Mrs Pingu

• Twitter
« Reply #348 on: 31 December, 2015, 03:43:06 pm »
Sorry to hear about your doggies problems T42.

This morning's Pumpkin act of disgrace was her sneaking into the kitchen behind Pingu - he went back to bed without realising, until I found her scoffling the duck fat sitting in a jar by the sink (since Xmas day!) . Fat pie.

T42

• Apprentice geezer
« Reply #349 on: 31 December, 2015, 03:47:20 pm »
@PCB & Mrs P, thanks.  He's still very quiet but the vet's pills seem to be working a bit so we're a bit happier. Fingers crossed though.
I've dusted off all those old bottles and set them up straight