Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 868423 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #600 on: 22 June, 2012, 08:52:39 pm »
And again

How's my trolling? Call 07700 900999.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #601 on: 22 June, 2012, 08:55:18 pm »
I think he's out of his intellectual depth there.
Getting there...

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #602 on: 22 June, 2012, 10:44:22 pm »
A picture paints a thousand words. That made I larf ;D
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #603 on: 22 June, 2012, 10:45:01 pm »
Is Ramsay on this list? ICBA to wade through it all, but on the off chance he isn't, lets add him.  Did you hear that bit on Front Row about his latest wheeze? Reality TV chef in Brixton Prison.  Gah!
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

« Reply #604 on: 22 June, 2012, 11:19:14 pm »
To celebrate Super-Twat's new and more inclusive home, may I have the Syrian military?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18554246
If it really was shot down by the Syrians, then whoever took the decision is indeed a twat of the first order. Small bullies really shouldn't pick fights with big bullies.
"A woman on a bicycle has all the world before her where to choose; she can go where she will, no man hindering." The Type-Writer Girl, 1897

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #605 on: 23 June, 2012, 08:23:15 am »
I can't believe a would-be EU country is still flying an old shed like the F-4.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #606 on: 23 June, 2012, 06:19:59 pm »
Germany & Greece are still flying the F-4.

Like the Germans, Greeks & Japanese, the Turks have some of the last F-4s built, & they've been considerably improved. The best airframes in the fleet were rebuilt in the late 1990s: complete set of new avionics (including radars), completely rewired, replacement of the structural components most likely to fail, made capable of carrying a wide range of precision ground attack weapons. Their air-air abilities were not improved to the same degree, unlike German & Greek F-4s. They're now dedicated ground attack & reconnaissance aircraft.

The upgraded F-4s are expected to stay in service until at least 2015. The non-upgraded aircraft were retired.
"A woman on a bicycle has all the world before her where to choose; she can go where she will, no man hindering." The Type-Writer Girl, 1897

Rhys W

• I'm single, bilingual
    • Cardiff Ajax
« Reply #607 on: 23 June, 2012, 09:27:51 pm »
Buck stops here. Take it out of his bonus.

« Reply #608 on: 23 June, 2012, 10:16:54 pm »
The upgraded F-4s are expected to stay in service until at least 2015. The non-upgraded aircraft were retired.
Not bad when you consider it was designed in the 50's. Just shows a brick can fly if you strap on big enough engines :)

« Reply #609 on: 01 July, 2012, 12:45:23 pm »

Yesterday, in the VIP tent at Poshstock. We were only 10' away. My missus called him a fucking wanker when he walked past us. To his face. He heard. I was so proud.
He was holding on very tightly to his kids. Spot the 'casual' MiB behind.
How's my trolling? Call 07700 900999.

« Reply #610 on: 01 July, 2012, 08:41:58 pm »
The Scrote that did this gets my vote

'On a sour note we may have to reconsider giving access to our house and the use of it's facilities, as we had a bottle of whisky stolen from our kitchen'.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

Rhys W

• I'm single, bilingual
    • Cardiff Ajax
« Reply #611 on: 12 July, 2012, 11:04:37 pm »
Mark Littlewood of the Institute of Economic Affairs.

Who is this right-wing, free-marketeer thatcherite arsewipe? He's just been on Newsnight arguing for the abolition of the minimum wage. He boasted of being in the country's top 5% earners then said that the company he runs can't afford to pay its workers more than the minimum wage. I have the same opinion of him as Wiggo has of doper-doubters.

nicknack

• Hornblower
« Reply #612 on: 12 July, 2012, 11:06:53 pm »
Mark Littlewood of the Institute of Economic Affairs.

Who is this right-wing, free-marketeer thatcherite arsewipe? He's just been on Newsnight arguing for the abolition of the minimum wage. He boasted of being in the country's top 5% earners then said that the company he runs can't afford to pay its workers more than the minimum wage. I have the same opinion of him as Wiggo has of doper-doubters.

+1

It's not often I shout, "Shut up you cunt" at the tele.
There's no vibrations, but wait.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #613 on: 13 July, 2012, 12:56:31 pm »
While on the subject of right-wing free-marketeers, I should like to nominate for Super-Twat status the entire Adam Smith Institute.

Thank you.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #614 on: 13 July, 2012, 02:30:02 pm »
And there was me thinking all this time that ASI stood for Absolute Supertwats Indeed.

Tchah!
Getting there...

« Reply #615 on: 13 July, 2012, 04:38:55 pm »
Here's an apolitical nomination for a change - the door-to-door chugger who knocked on my front door with today's TdF stage at a critical juncture.

Good thing I finally made him take the hint before the breakaways hit 2km to go...
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

« Reply #616 on: 17 July, 2012, 01:29:00 am »
Niall Ferguson, Professor of Sophistry, for his attitude to those who are so wilfully stupid as to dare to disagree with him.

« Reply #617 on: 22 July, 2012, 02:29:59 pm »
Here's an apolitical nomination for a change - the door-to-door chugger who knocked on my front door with today's TdF stage at a critical juncture.

Good thing I finally made him take the hint before the breakaways hit 2km to go...
Why answer the door
[Quote/]Adrian, you're living proof that bandwidth is far too cheap.[/Quote]

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #618 on: 22 July, 2012, 04:25:24 pm »
Sebastian Coe.

Again.
Getting there...

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #619 on: 22 July, 2012, 07:43:45 pm »
Lesley Garrett.  Sorry love, I'm sure you're a nice person but that was appalling.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #620 on: 22 July, 2012, 07:52:45 pm »
Theresa May.  Foul and evil-hearted mendacious witch.
Getting there...

« Reply #621 on: 22 July, 2012, 11:26:37 pm »
Lesley Garrett.  Sorry love, I'm sure you're a nice person but that was appalling.

Wiggo's face was a picture - he looked badly in need of some mind-bleach.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

« Reply #622 on: 25 July, 2012, 07:16:01 pm »
Surrey roadies - which part of "no you can't ride down Box Hill today" don't you understand?  ::-)

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/latest/534086/box-hill-closed-after-local-riders-give-security-the-slip.html

The National Trust and LOCOG security had to shut Box Hill today after some leisure cyclists verbally abused security guards who had tried to stop them riding down the road.

A one-way system was enforced in the morning so that national teams and local cyclists could enjoy riding up the road, free of all traffic except some service vehicles working on the venue. But just after midday the road was closed completely leaving Tom Boonen and Philippe Gilbert stuck at the bottom having only ridden a couple of laps.

Pillocks...

« Reply #623 on: 25 July, 2012, 08:03:56 pm »

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #624 on: 26 July, 2012, 11:18:31 am »
Philip Tartaglia

Disgusting.
Getting there...