Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 903301 times)

Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #6977 on: 25 April, 2024, 03:48:02 pm »
Lozza Fox is now officially Loser Fox!

« Reply #6978 on: 25 April, 2024, 04:12:34 pm »
We had to wait until "now"?
simplicity, truth, equality, peace

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #6980 on: 25 April, 2024, 04:39:16 pm »
The Elon Musk defence only works if you're Sith Ifrican and can claim you were using an local term of mild abuse, in the same way as a British teenager from the 1980s calling you a spaz didn't mean they thought you had cerebral palsy.

Lozza is, as he keeps telling us, very British and unfortunately for him the judge knows "paedophile" is not mild ribbing.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #6981 on: 25 April, 2024, 05:08:44 pm »
Sadly Fox will not be reduced to busking for pennies.  His sugar daddy will be paying the bills.

https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/ideas/media/64702/laurence-fox-libel-judgment-free-speech
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

rogerzilla

« Reply #6982 on: 25 April, 2024, 05:33:10 pm »
Hosking, unfortunately, owns Locomotive Services Ltd, which owns and runs many of the preserved mainline steam and diesel locomotives.  He has money to burn.

Wombat

• Is it supposed to hurt this much?
« Reply #6983 on: 25 April, 2024, 07:29:08 pm »
Hosking, unfortunately, owns Locomotive Services Ltd, which owns and runs many of the preserved mainline steam and diesel locomotives.  He has money to burn.

And he has contributed to a (railway related) charity of which I am a trustee.  I wasn't aware of his proclivities till 5 minutes ago.  I feel soiled, degraded.  We won't be accepting any more of his money while I'm a trustee.
Wombat

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6984 on: 28 April, 2024, 10:27:13 am »
Another week, another piece of Super-Twattery by Reform's pet simpleton Lee Anderthal, whose latest “I wunt are cuntry bak” video illustrates the “Industrial Revolution” with a clip of sturdy working-class chaps building Model T Fords, for a racist and anti-semite.  At his factory in Highland Park.  Michigan.  USAnia.

rogerzilla

« Reply #6985 on: 28 April, 2024, 12:54:13 pm »
Mr Boeing (originally Böing) was also a massive racist, even more blatant than Ford.  It seems to go with mass production of transport.

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #6986 on: 28 April, 2024, 07:27:01 pm »
Whoever thought re-enacting the WWII internment of enemy aliens over the next two or three weeks was a great way to prove the Tory party knows how to deal with immigration issues.

If you haven't seen it already ...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/apr/28/home-office-to-detain-asylum-seekers-across-uk-in-shock-rwanda-operation
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

« Reply #6987 on: 28 April, 2024, 09:44:29 pm »
Mr Boeing (originally Böing) was also a massive racist, even more blatant than Ford.  It seems to go with mass production of transport.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l9dmoT9AfoI&pp=ygUcU3BpdHRpbmcgaW1hZ2Ugc291dGggYWZyaWNhbg%3D%3D
Spitting Image was quite prescient on that.
Quote from: Kim
Paging Diver300.  Diver300 to the GSM Trimphone, please...

rogerzilla

« Reply #6988 on: 28 April, 2024, 09:48:09 pm »
But the Muskrat can't be racist.  He's African-American  ;D

« Reply #6989 on: 30 April, 2024, 08:37:46 pm »
Quote from: Kim
Paging Diver300.  Diver300 to the GSM Trimphone, please...

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6990 on: 30 April, 2024, 11:03:45 pm »

« Reply #6991 on: 01 May, 2024, 09:55:24 am »
Unpaywalled: https://archive.ph/h5WgR
Arguably the most successful part of the company. The muscalid can't have looked at history; companies who hold industry standards run long and successful.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

rogerzilla

« Reply #6992 on: 01 May, 2024, 11:39:15 am »
You can't cut your way to success.  Cutting is what you do in situations where a football club would be phoning Big Sam Allardyce.  It might save you from going under but it won't put you at the top.

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #6993 on: 01 May, 2024, 04:45:52 pm »
Quote from: rogerzilla
You can't cut your way to success.  Cutting is what you...
Tsk, tsk RZ; don't you know the weasel is a bona fide "Business Genius"* and therefore *whatever* he does must be right?

*He is other things too, but this is a family forum.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

« Reply #6994 on: 02 May, 2024, 09:47:04 am »
The nasty, small-minded, inadequate, misogynistic piece of shit who has sprayed some unpleasant terms for his ex all over her car overnight.

It makes it easy to understand why that relationship failed.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6995 on: 02 May, 2024, 10:49:39 am »
Oh look!  Looza Fox hasn’t made a public tit of himself for at least 48 hours so it must be overdue: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/laurence-fox-slammed-after-posting-32715437

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #6996 on: 02 May, 2024, 02:58:26 pm »
Oh look!  Looza Fox hasn’t made a public tit of himself for at least 48 hours so it must be overdue: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/laurence-fox-slammed-after-posting-32715437

While I'm in no doubt that Fox is a twat of the highest order and re-posting revealing photos of other people (no underwear stepping out of a car if I understand correctly) is the mark of an absolute arse in need of a shoeing, I had the misfortune to read some of the X exchasnges between the parties concerned. My god, do people really go on like that?  All part of the 24 hour celebrity, must get likes, poisonous culture we have these days I guess.

(Fox is apparently now being investigatedby the rozzers for re-posting the picture. Good)
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

« Reply #6997 on: 02 May, 2024, 03:56:38 pm »

While I'm in no doubt that Fox is a twat of the highest order and re-posting revealing photos of other people (no underwear stepping out of a car if I understand correctly) is the mark of an absolute arse in need of a shoeing, I had the misfortune to read some of the X exchasnges between the parties concerned. My god, do people really go on like that?  All part of the 24 hour celebrity, must get likes, poisonous culture we have these days I guess.

(Fox is apparently now being investigatedby the rozzers for re-posting the picture. Good)
Under current legislation, posting such a picture is actually a criminal offense. So hopefully he will get a judgement that his sugar daddy can't just pay off.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6998 on: Today at 09:31:20 am »
Tory MP Andrew Griffiths, for this gem

Quote from: Bloke Who Looks Like An Ostrich Egg With A Face Drawn On It
You're going to get Keir Starmer in No.10, the most left wing government we've ever had as a country, & an illegal immigrant amnesty.

delivered to BBC Breakfast this am.  Sir Keeves more left-wing than Attlee or Wislon?  Even the notion that he’s further left than Mister Tony Blair would be the product of a supremely twatty mind.

« Reply #6999 on: Today at 11:20:44 am »
The truth is much less important than what you can make people hear.
simplicity, truth, equality, peace