Author Topic: The Giant's Tooth 500km | 21:00 Fri 26 Aug | Bristol  (Read 483 times)

The Giant's Tooth 500km | 21:00 Fri 26 Aug | Bristol
« on: 14 August, 2022, 01:43:10 pm »
The Giant's Tooth 500 will be heading off into the evening sun on Friday 26th from Bristol.

Entry closes on the 24th: https://www.pedalution.co.uk/events/the-giants-tooth-500/

A challenging distance with some challenging #wills_hills; don't let the evening ride up the Usk Valley fool you!

Breakfast near the coast is provided thanks to Steve Bailey then it is on up the coast to Llangrannog and the Giant's Tooth; I'll probably be taking a dip here, quick nap on the beach and maybe grab a pizza and pint before heading back the other way over the Tregaron mountain road down the Devil's Ladder, across Sennybridge Ranges, up theDevil's Elbow and Rhigoes before traversing The Valleys.

Limits challenged, screaming legs, views* & joy/relief at crossing back over the Severn Bridge guaranteed.
*weather dependent.

I'm currently touring with the lad and due to circumstances will have to stay in Cornwall a bit longer than expected so full ride info won't be available till late on the 24th or morning of 25th unless I can blag the use of a laptop at some point.