Author Topic: Photos of Sunday's South Lakes Group Ride over Salter Fell Track  (Read 3306 times)

Click the link http://www.southlakesgroup.org.uk/2008photogallery/photos13thapril.html to see photos of last Sunday ride of the South Lakes Group of the Rough-Stuff Fellowship going over the Salter Fell track.

with regards
Simeon Orme

clarion

• Tyke
Re: Photos of Sunday's South Lakes Group Ride over Salter Fell Track
« Reply #1 on: 17 April, 2008, 08:38:19 pm »
You are very very welcome here, Simeon!

However, I am afraid that photo of cake was rather bleached out by the amount of flash.  I think you need to go back and do it all again, but this time get a better representation of the patisserie ;)
Getting there...

« Reply #2 on: 17 April, 2008, 08:40:22 pm »
If necessary, Clarion and I can follow along the route and make sure that the cake is handled properly this time. Of course, we'll each need our own.
scottclark.photoshelter.com

border-rider

« Reply #3 on: 17 April, 2008, 08:44:16 pm »
You are very very welcome here, Simeon!

Indeed :)

Good to see you here

« Reply #4 on: 17 April, 2008, 08:50:38 pm »
Once again - thank you Simeon.

Glad you followed us over here; would hate to lose contact with your photos & reports.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #5 on: 17 April, 2008, 08:53:11 pm »
If necessary, Clarion and I can follow along the route and make sure that the cake is handled properly this time. Of course, we'll each need our own.

:D :thumbsup: :D
Getting there...

« Reply #6 on: 17 April, 2008, 10:00:13 pm »
I will try better next time with the cake photo on Sunday ride but I may need a second breakfast has I have go into work at 6.00am on Sunday to cut greens for the golfers then drive up to the start of the ride at Kendal, the morning cafe stop is at Wilf's at Staveley.

The ride is around Jenkin Crag and Claife Heights which off-road ride around the northern half of Lake Windermere.

The North Peak and South Pennine Area Secretary just e-mail me the photos of their Wednesday ride to Worsbrough so I will be posting these photos up tomorrow evening.

Simeon

« Reply #7 on: 18 April, 2008, 09:00:17 am »
one of my cycling ambitions is to join the RSF for a beautiful ride like that.