Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 868397 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #1500 on: 07 October, 2015, 04:48:03 pm »
Dan Hodges

David Cameron is the new leader of the British Left
It’s now impossible for anyone on the progressive Left to construct an intellectually coherent argument for voting Labour

By Dan Hodges
3:11PM BST 07 Oct 2015

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/11917236/David-Cameron-is-the-new-leader-of-the-British-Left.html

I know it's the Torygraph, but even so.

Hodges has always been a twat but I think he's upgraded himself on this one.

A single speech cannot change the political landscape. But this wasn’t just a speech. David Cameron has just erected an impenetrable forcefield around the centre ground of British politics. It’s now impossible for anyone on the progressive Left to construct an intellectually coherent argument for voting Labour.

It is apparent from the Westminster bubble and their press-supporting mafiosa that they really don't believe that poor people, deprived and underprivileged people as well as sane, compassionate, intelligent people actually exist.  ???

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #1501 on: 07 October, 2015, 04:52:48 pm »

David Cameron has just erected an impenetrable forcefield around the centre ground of British politics.

I can only assume that to Hodges british politics is like that shown below, with X marking the centre

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X------------------|
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #1502 on: 07 October, 2015, 06:04:28 pm »
I think that your "X" is slightly left by about 20 dashes of where I consider that it should be.

Cameron is beginning to make Thatcher look slightly left wing!

ian

« Reply #1503 on: 07 October, 2015, 06:30:25 pm »
I saw a pan shot of the Conservative audience the other day. It was basically fat jowly men, their bleached and embalmed wives, and the occasional ruddy-faced young toff. That was it.

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #1504 on: 07 October, 2015, 06:46:32 pm »
Tory party conference - shooting fish in a barrel for this thread.

ian

« Reply #1505 on: 07 October, 2015, 09:27:15 pm »
Well, I was thinking about Hell the other days, and I tell you that audience was Hell's Very Own Welcoming Committee. I was kind of looking forward to finally taking the escalator of inevitability Downtown until this realisation kicked in like a meth-fueled bronco. Even Satan must look across that chorus of shit and think fuck, there's the damned and truly damned. I'm going to volunteer to drive a diabolical steam roller over their souls. I think there might be a queue.

« Reply #1506 on: 07 October, 2015, 11:07:57 pm »
Well, I was thinking about Hell the other days, and I tell you that audience was Hell's Very Own Welcoming Committee. I was kind of looking forward to finally taking the escalator of inevitability Downtown until this realisation kicked in like a meth-fueled bronco. Even Satan must look across that chorus of shit and think fuck, there's the damned and truly damned. I'm going to volunteer to drive a diabolical steam roller over their souls. I think there might be a queue.

;D

« Reply #1507 on: 08 October, 2015, 10:31:54 am »
It is apparent from the Westminster bubble and their press-supporting mafiosa that they really don't believe that poor people, deprived and underprivileged people as well as sane, compassionate, intelligent people actually exist.  ???

Just you wait for them to decide that people on benefits don't get to vote.

Somewhere, in some committee or thinktank, entirely staffed by Satan's droppings, this proposal has been made by people who are so twattish that the act of typing their name into this thread would incinerate all other entries in a whiff of sulpher.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

ian

« Reply #1508 on: 08 October, 2015, 10:51:35 am »
Last night was super-awful. They panned across a jolly group of posing Conservative Youth. No one should have to see that while eating their supper.

« Reply #1509 on: 08 October, 2015, 11:18:36 am »
Anyone who was ever bullied at school will recognise the tory cabinet and party instantly.
“There is no point in using the word 'impossible' to describe something that has clearly happened.”
― Douglas Adams

Eccentrica Gallumbits

• Rock 'n' roll and brew, rock 'n' roll and brew...
« Reply #1510 on: 08 October, 2015, 12:48:26 pm »
Tory party conference - shooting fish in a barrel for this thread fun.
FTFY.
My feminist marxist dialectic brings all the boys to the yard.

Pedaldog.

• Heedlessly impulsive, reckless, rash.
  • The Madcap!
« Reply #1511 on: 08 October, 2015, 01:56:46 pm »
Can we club together and hire a Pig that's willing to stuff it's Dick in the Open wound that is Cameron's mouth?
You touch my Coffee and I'll slap you so hard, even Google won't be able to find you!

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #1512 on: 08 October, 2015, 02:16:32 pm »
I think pigs have more taste and discernment than that
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #1513 on: 08 October, 2015, 10:30:46 pm »
Matthew Hancock.
Getting there...

« Reply #1514 on: 08 October, 2015, 11:23:44 pm »
Matthew Hancock.

Mr Useful Work himself!

I would like to nominate Ian Duncan Smith again. Any objections?

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #1515 on: 09 October, 2015, 01:42:47 am »
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

tiermat

• According to Jane, I'm a Unisex SpaceAdmin
« Reply #1516 on: 09 October, 2015, 10:25:42 am »
Probably been mentioned before but has reared her ugly head again...

Theresa May

See also: Iain Duncan Shit

I just came in here to nominate those exact two.

How long before there is a run on black shirts?
I feel like Captain Kirk, on a brand new planet every day, a little like King Kong on top of the Empire State

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #1517 on: 09 October, 2015, 10:39:57 am »
Rupert Murdoch  :sick:

« Reply #1518 on: 09 October, 2015, 10:58:25 am »
Surely an honorary and permanent fixture on this thread ?
Rust never sleeps

Clare

• Is in NZ
« Reply #1519 on: 09 October, 2015, 11:31:02 am »
Amanda Platell again.

ian

« Reply #1520 on: 09 October, 2015, 12:24:21 pm »
Continuing my theme of watching BBC snippets of the Conservative Party Conference with the sound off, I caught Cameron doing his chop-socky gesticulation. He did remind me of a certain gentleman of Austria extraction.

« Reply #1521 on: 09 October, 2015, 01:13:02 pm »
Continuing my theme of watching BBC snippets of the Conservative Party Conference with the sound off, I caught Cameron doing his chop-socky gesticulation. He did remind me of a certain gentleman of Austria extraction.

Arnie? Or someone else?

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #1522 on: 09 October, 2015, 02:24:48 pm »

Arnie? Or someone else?

Jorg Haider, just at the moment when he realised he should have had his car serviced by a main dealer rather than the Klagenfurt branch of Kwik-Fit?
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
« Reply #1523 on: 09 October, 2015, 03:06:27 pm »
Have we had Ben Carson yet?

Fucking ignorant wankstain.
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

« Reply #1524 on: 09 October, 2015, 03:15:59 pm »
Have we had Ben Carson yet?

Fucking ignorant wankstain.
Its truly incredible that he is intelligent enough to become a well regarded surgeon.
<i>Marmite slave</i>