Author Topic: Your most commonly watched TV  (Read 2746 times)

Re: Your most commonly watched TV
« Reply #25 on: 09 December, 2010, 01:33:44 pm »
Gave up watching the box years ago!

« Reply #26 on: 09 December, 2010, 01:43:07 pm »
Wot? No one watches Only Connect?

Brainy quiz, presented by posh brainy lady. What's not to like?

I like it when the middle aged blokes have to pretend not to be interested in Vicky's cleavage. And the frosty reaction to said embonpoint from the middle-aged ladies.
In general I like dull BBC4 documentaries, I even make up fantasy ones in my head, the current one is a history of accounting. I'd probably have that Arab science bloke presenting it.
They could adapt this Radio 4 programme  BBC - BBC Radio 4 Programmes - A Brief History of Double Entry Book-keeping, Episode 1 and have a few monks writing with quills and such. I'd watch it, because I'm that dull.

« Reply #27 on: 10 December, 2010, 06:18:45 pm »
Whatever is on between about 11:00pm and 12:30am which is when I usually watch TV. I can't be bothered to record anything. Usually defaults to QI, Family guy or something interesting on BBC 4 or Quest. See quite a bit of CSI as well as Mrs Pcolbeck finds it hard to go to sleep and puts it on the bedroom TV. That's on a timer so I often find that I get hooked then the TV switches itself off five minutes before the end and I miss the denouement.
I think you'll find it's a bit more complicated than that.

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #28 on: 10 December, 2010, 06:27:20 pm »
QI
UC
HIGNIFY
Getting On
Prolly Peep Show when I can uncurl my toes enough to watch it
Family Guy
Jonsnownews
The Natural World
Spring/Autumnwatch
Anything with David Attenborough in
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

« Reply #29 on: 10 December, 2010, 06:36:32 pm »
Whatever is on between about 11:00pm and 12:30am which is when I usually watch TV. I can't be bothered to record anything. Usually defaults to QI, Family guy or something interesting on BBC 4 or Quest. See quite a bit of CSI as well as Mrs Pcolbeck finds it hard to go to sleep and puts it on the bedroom TV. That's on a timer so I often find that I get hooked then the TV switches itself off five minutes before the end and I miss the denouement.]

That indicates very Catholic viewing habits. A sort of dramatic withdrawal method.