Author Topic: Any chance of a bit of Photoshopping for me, please?  (Read 1479 times)

Any chance of a bit of Photoshopping for me, please?
« on: 12 January, 2018, 01:32:34 pm »
For my next t-shirt, I want to have a couple in a photo separated. I want it to appear as if they have been torn apart/fell out.

I don't have Photoshop and wasn't an expert user when I did, so an anyone offer their services to do the deed for me, please?
Haggerty F, Haggerty R, Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Robson, Crapper, Dewhurst, Macintyre, Treadmore, Davitt.

Re: Any chance ofd a bit of Photoshopping for me, please?
« Reply #1 on: 12 January, 2018, 01:59:29 pm »
I don't have Photoshop either, but I would point out that a common problem with this type of request is that the person doing the work ends up having to do it 3 or 4 times, due to "that's not what I meant", or "now I've seen it, can you just change this?" etc.

I'd recommend that you supply a reasonably detailed idea of what you want (sketch, annotated copy of the source photo, anything that's got to go in the gap between the separated couple etc), and undertake to accept what you get

« Reply #2 on: 12 January, 2018, 02:20:06 pm »
Print it out, tear it in half and then scan it.   ;)

« Reply #3 on: 12 January, 2018, 05:00:27 pm »
That last one B very good!   :thumbsup:

« Reply #4 on: 12 January, 2018, 05:15:17 pm »
You need James Fridman http://jamesfridman.com/

He is good at things like that

Re: Any chance of a bit of Photoshopping for me, please?
« Reply #5 on: 12 January, 2018, 05:35:52 pm »
I have PM'd Lester/Road Runner to see if he is willing to take on the commission. My needs are fairly basic, but I do take andrew_s's point about reiterations. In an earlier job I used to sit down with the web designer and thrash out things until I was satisfied, instead of endless emails...
Haggerty F, Haggerty R, Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Robson, Crapper, Dewhurst, Macintyre, Treadmore, Davitt.

ian

« Reply #6 on: 12 January, 2018, 05:46:19 pm »
Post it here. We'll b3ta it for you.

« Reply #7 on: 12 January, 2018, 05:58:54 pm »
Do feel free, but the Grim Reaper has already parted Fisher from Climie, although I suspect they were parted long before 1999...

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #8 on: 12 January, 2018, 06:06:44 pm »
Grim Reaper or a gravel truck?
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #9 on: 12 January, 2018, 06:44:17 pm »
Shouldn't that be 'lorry'...? ;)