Author Topic: Payment problems ?  (Read 1838 times)

Payment problems ?
« on: 11 April, 2019, 09:19:22 pm »
I just logged on to look at the number of places to be faced with red script:

En raison d'un problème de communication avec Paypal votre paiement pourrait ne pas être inscrit sur notre site. Veuillez ne pas refaire le paiement, la situation sera corrigée le plus rapidement possible.
Due to a communication issue with Paypal, your payment may not be registered on our site. Please do not redo the payment, the situation will be corrected as soon as possible.
Pre-registration

If I read that correctly ACP have a problem with Paypal that I didn't know about, but it will be sorted and I shouldn't do anything, I wonder what the point in telling me is then?

simonp

Re: Payment problems ?
« Reply #1 on: 11 April, 2019, 09:29:57 pm »
Presumably this is a general message - everyone sees it who goes to their account.

Mine shows the same.

« Reply #2 on: 12 April, 2019, 07:05:51 am »
Yes I'm sure everybody got it, my remark was more why?

An individual didn't know there was a problem, can't do anything about it, so why flash up the message which may actually concern some non English or French speaker. It's all fluff in cyberspace I know  ;D

« Reply #3 on: 12 April, 2019, 10:47:06 am »
Yes I'm sure everybody got it, my remark was more why?

An individual didn't know there was a problem, can't do anything about it, so why flash up the message which may actually concern some non English or French speaker. It's all fluff in cyberspace I know  ;D
I agree: why put that message there?
E-mail from Paypal:
14 January 2019
Hello,
You sent a payment of €30.00 EUR to L'AUDAX CLUB PARISIEN
(michele.hugon@audax-club-parisien.com)
It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant
L'AUDAX CLUB PARISIEN
michele.hugon@audax-club-parisien.com
+33 148071240