Author Topic: Laid Back holiday snaps  (Read 3845 times)

Hummers

• It is all about the taste.
Re: Laid Back holiday snaps
« Reply #25 on: 23 January, 2015, 05:32:18 pm »
oh and by the way when you get in the pub, the show will be upstairs in the function room, bring your beer up with you

My Kensington show raised £234 for RoadPeace... can Kingston do better?

Beware!!

The evils of alcohol!!!!

O:-)

H

« Reply #26 on: 23 January, 2015, 05:58:47 pm »
Beware!!
The evils of alcohol!!!!
H

Bet you're counting the days to 1st Feb...and so I bet too are the Pompey pubs...looking forward to being back in profit

Hummers

• It is all about the taste.
« Reply #27 on: 23 January, 2015, 06:29:41 pm »
Beware!!
The evils of alcohol!!!!
H

Bet you're counting the days to 1st Feb...and so I bet too are the Pompey pubs...looking forward to being back in profit

No, the 14th February.

I will be down in the Blue Anchor, Helston, drinking Spingo.  :smug:

H

Pete Mas

• Don't Worry 'bout a thing...
« Reply #28 on: 24 January, 2015, 01:34:25 am »
It is a well prepared and entertaining slide show.
Good turn out tonight.
Well done Rich!
''It is better to travel hopefully than to arrive."

R.L.Stevenson

« Reply #29 on: 24 January, 2015, 04:42:41 pm »
Yeah good attendance, thanks all, we collected £105.47 for RoadPeace  :thumbsup:

Next show will be in BikeFix, Lambs Conduit Street on Friday 13th February - a double bill with bike designer Mike Burrows who will be launching his new book

Manotea

• Where there is doubt...
« Reply #30 on: 24 January, 2015, 04:54:12 pm »
I only passed out for ten minutes or so - I blame the Twickenham Winter Ale.

I think its fair to say that when the other riders are on twin humped shaggy camels, 'you're not in Kansas'!

Great stuff, Rich.

« Reply #31 on: 24 January, 2015, 05:15:53 pm »
Yeah good attendance, thanks all, we collected £105.47 for RoadPeace  :thumbsup:

Next show will be in BikeFix, Lambs Conduit Street on Friday 13th February - a double bill with bike designer Mike Burrows who will be launching his new book

Rich, I've never been to BikeFix, but I can't imagine it's a big place. There will obviously be a limited amount of space. How does one go about getting a ticket [if there are such things!]
cheers
Garry Broad

« Reply #32 on: 25 January, 2015, 12:44:58 am »
Rich, I've never been to BikeFix, but I can't imagine it's a big place. There will obviously be a limited amount of space. How does one go about getting a ticket [if there are such things!]
cheers

there's a room below the shop which has on previous similar occasions been large enough...get there early for the best seats!